How can I stop thinking "I'm not good enough" for my bf?

Kayla2003

Why do I always feel that I'm not "good enough" for the guys I like?

I usually feel that I'm not as funny or outgoing as my crushes are; they often find me to be too "nice" and decide to remain friends.

2 years ago I finally met a guy that I liked and I found out he liked me back. We started dating half a year later and we've been going steady ever since. I never had those "not good enough" feelings in the beginning, but they're creeping up on me again. I don't understand why.

Any suggestions on how to end these self-destructive thoughts before I break up with a really good guy because of my insecurities??

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Has he said anything towards you that makes you feel that way?If not ,you have to relax and forget those fearful feelings that leads to self doubt.

Be your self he likes that ,other wise he wouldn't be there with you.

Vash has it right, and sounds like the real Vash, lol.

true to you,

i was suffering from a few of those "self doubts" myself not to long ago. (a coulple months back) Spend quality time with yourself getting to know your self, and enjoy who you are, love thyself befor anyone can love thee. Get me. You wont have doubts when you relize how awesome you are. No one telling you that can make you belive it, you've got to belive in it for yourself. Trust me i know. Try getting in the habbit of mentaly patting yourself on the back when you know you are doing good in life. Dont over do it, just appreciate who you are, and make note of it. I find it does wonders for my self esteem, and doing it in my head people don't know i'm doing it. LOL Honestly though, you must love yourself ok?

Vixen :bunny: