I'm in love and I found him on Plenty of Fish...

SarcasticBlonde

SarcasticBlonde

I know there have been a lot of threads about the dating site, saying its only "sleazy" guys, but that's not true.

Sure there are sleazy men there, just like there are sleazy men everywhere. But not every guy there is a creep. I met the most wonderful guy on that website. He is brilliant, generous, caring and attentive. I have been waiting for someone like this my entire life and I have Pof to thank for it!

We are moving in with one another in May and I'm very excited.

Just sayin there are good guys out there..even on Pof.

I know there have been a lot of threads about the dating site, saying its only "sleazy" guys, but that's not true.

Sure there are sleazy men there, just like there are sleazy men everywhere. But not every guy there is a creep. I met the most wonderful guy on that website. He is brilliant, generous, caring and attentive. I have been waiting for someone like this my entire life and I have Pof to thank for it!

We are moving in with one another in May and I'm very excited.

Just sayin there are good guys out there..even on Pof.

Weren't you dating some Asian dude?

I think it is the Asian dude.:confused:

Oh the same guy. Sometimes I miss several days on the forum, and stories fly by. So I randomly remember pieces of people's stories. Didn't realize (or forgot) he came from PoF.

Well good for you it's working out.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Good for you. But when guys complain about PoF, it's because women never respond to their messages on there, or "play them."

So it's easier for a girl to get a date on there than a guy.

I think it is the Asian dude.:confused:

Considering all the effort that went into that one thread back then. It better be.

I'm happy for you SB.

Edited by Nexus One

Yay! I also met my guy on PoF. =)

It was the first (and hopefully last!) time I met someone online and it turned out great. I actually joined LS after our first date because I've never been on a date with somebody I didn't know. Anyway, it turned out wonderful and we're still very happily together 1.5yrs later and discussing marriage. I'm very lucky.

I met someone on POF as well, and he too is a pretty good guy.

I have to admit though, I was on there for a long time (5 years+) and had a lot of bad experiences.

That's great, I'm happy for you!