uncharted waters

randy90631

I've been dating a interesting girl for 3 months. It has to be the most unique relationship I've ever had. We are exclusive, but not "official". Last week I asked her if she was interested in going whale watching. To which she replied, "omg! This is awesome! Ur my soulmate!" This was all via text message. She reaffirmed this Sunday, when we went hiking. I've never had a woman tell me this, so I'm very shocked. This woman is very independent. A big plus. I think the biggest things she's attracted to is my sense of adventure, being spontaneous, and taking the lead in the relationship.

So, everything is going great! The only problem is I've fallen in love with her. I'm apprehensive of telling her. She has told me "I love when you..." Also, she doesn't refer to me as her boyfriend yet. Its very strange to me to be dating a girl for 3 months and not have it official. I'm thinking of just doing what I've been doing and when we hit 6 months I'll tell her how I feel and see what she does. I'm 30 years old and she's 28. What do you guys think?