LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

girls who say they cant get pregnant

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 30th January 2011, 8:14 PM   #1

girls who say they cant get pregnant

What would make a girl go out of her way to tell you she cant get pregnant? Ive had this happen to me many times with several women. Can this be a bunch of sh* so you have sex with them?
sanlucascerveza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 8:44 PM   #2

Always wear a condom you brought yourself, no matter what she says, unless you both actually do want to have a baby. I know of at least one example from my social circle where the woman lied to her partner about using birth control pills, while in truth she wasn't using them. I've also heard about instances of women trying to persuade the man to not use a condom. Not all women are like that, but they're certainly out there.

Also use quality condoms and check for rips/damage beforehand.
Nexus One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 8:57 PM   #3

I think those women either wanted to "trap you", wanted raw sex or tried to pass you an STD.

Not saying all women like this but I am just thinking cynically.

Some women like a man and wrongly think saying they can't get pregnant, will make the man sex them, they get pregnant and the baby will attach you guys forever. Or they might think a baby will make you settle down or like her.

Some women just want to have raw sex because it feels better, I suppose. I am not experienced in sex but with the condom, it hurt more. Without it, sex wasn't as painful.

And some women may have STD'S and know it and want to spread it to be callous and cruel.

Regardless, always wrap it up especially when it comes to casual sex.
BOKI5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 9:59 PM   #4
Established Member

Don't believe these girls. They have an ulterior motive. Unless you have evidence like medical records that says they're sterile then don't fall for it.
GorgeousGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 12:38 AM   #5
Established Member

Well... if a woman is using an IUD as birth control she has the same odds of conceiving as a woman with her tubes tied. This speaks nothing of the odds of spreading STDs, however.
Knittress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 12:49 AM   #6

Context is kinda critical here. Is she saying this to encourage you not to use a condom, or is she saying this to tell you that if you want to have children someday that she's not fertile and incapable of giving you children? Because the latter is how I took it.
Star Gazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 12:50 AM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanlucascerveza View Post
What would make a girl go out of her way to tell you she cant get pregnant? Ive had this happen to me many times with several women. Can this be a bunch of sh* so you have sex with them?

Nearly all females, especially "girls", state that they "can't get pregnant".

The important part, obviously, is the context.
SincereOnlineGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2011, 1:11 AM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanlucascerveza View Post
It's a TRAP!

/thread