Startin to realize why i hated being single...the games

habs53

Not sure actually if they are games or im just paranoid.

I recently left my job. Had a little thing going on with a woman that worked there. We never actually expressed our feelings but they were there. She always sat near me, loved to touch me all the time. There was really no hiding her feelings. Although i dont think she had a clue how i felt.

She contacted me on facebook and asked why i left. I explained i had a better job offer. I then told her i kinda missed the girl who pushed my buttons.

She replyed with.... lol, i miss you as well. work sucks now

I told her i would pick her up for coffee one of these days and she replied with.... Sounds great, im excited.

You would have to assume she is excited about going with me. I have not seen anyone excited about coffee lol

I sent her a message back over a day ago and she has not replyed. I logged into facebook this morning and she was there. She logged out a min or so after i logged in.

I think im getting ignored here or maybe just a tad on the paranoid side due to my bad breakup almost 8 months ago.

Oh i hate being single again.

Oh, it's just part of the game. Once you make the call to invite her out, your job is done. Now you go out and hit on other women. Maybe she'll call you back, maybe she won't. All the flirting or whatever that happened previously means absolutely nothing. Women do that for fun. FB stalking will net you a bit more info, but it doesn't mean anything. If she's gonna call you back she will, if she's not, she won't.

The important thing is to not dwell on it. It's like planting a seed. You do your thing, and you move on to plant the next seed. Whoever responds, first come first serve. If a woman can't even be bothered to return communication, trust me, she's not interested.

The good news is, you could act the exact same way if you want. Change your mind on the fly, flirt when you have no intention of taking things any further. Don't knock it till you try it. It comes in handy sometimes.

• Author

hmmm she actually did contact me. said she had to borrow someones cell phone and was a work. she texted my facebook

she told me she had to work till midnight and i replied with have fun with your work boyfriends lol

she replies with there not working right now. then quickly came back with im kidding.

i said sure you are

she said i swear... i dont

so anyway, i gave her my cell number for her to call me sometimes this week. if she does who know,

and forget the coffee, im asking her to movie are something that is a little more personal. i dont want her thinking that i am interested in this friend crap

hmmm she actually did contact me. said she had to borrow someones cell phone and was a work. she texted my facebook

she told me she had to work till midnight and i replied with have fun with your work boyfriends lol

she replies with there not working right now. then quickly came back with im kidding.

i said sure you are

she said i swear... i dont

so anyway, i gave her my cell number for her to call me sometimes this week. if she does who know,

and forget the coffee, im asking her to movie are something that is a little more personal. i dont want her thinking that i am interested in this friend crap

There you go. If she wants to talk to you, she will find a way. I say get more numbers anyway. You're already feeling the pressure that this may drop into the friendzone. At this point, you don't really know what she's about. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.

Movie isn't more "date like" than coffee. You have to make it so. I always make it clear it's a date, and what my intentions are. During the date, I'll go for physical things. Like hold hands, physical touching, kissing if possible. But you have to make sure you don't force anything. You have to flow into it. If you get resistance, or she's not reciprocating, you have to scale back and take it easy. If anything, this sends her a message of what your intentions are, and if in her mind, "no" was the answer from the start, after your display of physical affection, her intentions would become clear one way or another, and this saves you from getting played for several weeks before you figure out what's going on. It forces a resolution... a no is ALWAYS better than a maybe.

I didn't follow my own advice back in November with one woman. All the signs where there, she didn't reciprocate physical affection. For some reason I gave her the benefit of the doubt, which I shouldn't have. Eventually, unsurprisingly she came back as not interested and now we're just friends, well, after I backed her into a corner and forced a resolution, because otherwise, like most women, she'd just keep going in the gray area. But I did follow my own multi dating advice, so I was dating other women the whole time. Over all, I wasted a couple of extra weeks with her, but I didn't miss any opportunities.

Anyway, that's my style, you have to find what works for you. Doing what I do may or may not work for you.