MrNate's magical solution to all the anger on here!

MrNate

There have been a ton of quite scary threads on here lashing out at women. Some of them were downright scary. But after close observation, I find there is a simple solution to this.

Guys, at some point, you're going to have to get over the fear of rejection. The only reason why I say this is because, if this wasn't a problem, then there wouldn't be such anger directed to women, and most would probably be with a nice partner by now.

I also disagree that you have to be a certain height to attract women. Nor are they only attracted to bad boys. In many cases in these threads the few bad women are enough to speak for all women. Why apply these labels to the MANY good women when it's clearly NOT true?

If you're having trouble attracting women, it's your fault. To put the blame on women, is a pure waste of time. We're all capable of attracting women, it's a matter of you doing the work to improve yourself, and everything else will follow.

The most interesting part of all of this, is that I know most of us guys in here already know this deep down. Women aren't bad people at all.

I like this topic. Good stuff.

Still kinda low on confidence when it comes to women, but I never blame it on anyone else.

Yup MrNAte is spot on I believe not only the problems of the majority of the men on this board as well as maybe the world in general all stem from some sort of pussy deprivation.. and the only cure is to approach and appreciate the women you see in your daily life..

Its such a big paradigm shift to put the blame on yourself as opposed to the opposite gender who unbeknowst to you are actually rooting for you to succeed that mindshift alone helps alleviate alot of the frustration and anger.

If you're having trouble attracting women,its your fault

It depends if its a regular guy who just has no personality or is always angry and negative yes,if the guy was just handed awful genetics and is ugly its out of his control

Edited by SteveC80
It depends if its a regular guy who just has no personality or is always angry and negative yes,if the guy was just handed awful genetics and is ugly its out of his control

Most people are of average looks, so the majority don't have the best genetics.

Im talking unattratcive even ugly not average

I guess to a stud muffin like yourself, everyone is unattractive. :laugh:

sheesh.... its just not gonna happen around here nice try MrNate a couple of posts in and its already gone to hell..

I think you guys are missing the point by a longshot. probably too long to even explain.

I guess to a stud muffin like yourself, everyone is unattractive. :laugh:

Very fair point,but cmon we can be politcally correct here and all but there are some uglyyyy looking people,not allot but some

Very fair point,but cmon we can be politcally correct here and all but there are some uglyyyy looking people,not allot but some

I'm not doubting that attractive people have it easier. Just saying that attractive people(even that rank only 7-8/10) are few and far between. 5 is average and probably 70-75%(give or take a bit) rank between a 4 and a 6. So a 3 and a 7 are not terribly common. But I do agree that political correctness is present and out of control on LS.

I dont blame women either for my lack of sucesss with them but do i blame myself?

Not really in the sense that i do my best to attract women but i just cant,you cant force women or anyone to be attracted to you like you try to make it seem...

Women want to be attracted.

'Ugly' men need to go for 'ugly' women. Whatever ugly is anyway.

Men complain women all go for the stud, alpha male, league 10 guys, and overlook more average, appreciative, less flashy men. Well, men often flock to the same catagory of women and overlook the more stable, average, perhaps chubbier, kindly women.

The world is filled with desperate women who just. want. a. boyfriend and a long term relationship.

If you are a desperate man looking for a woman, consider desperate women.

If you are a desperate woman looking for a man, consider desperate men.

Nobody wants 'desperate', even the desperate. Why is that?

Men complain women all go for the stud, alpha male, league 10 guys, and overlook more average, appreciative, less flashy men. Well, men often flock to the same catagory of women and overlook the more stable, average, perhaps chubbier, kindly women.

The world is filled with desperate women who just. want. a. boyfriend and a long term relationship.

Desperate isn't attractive. It shows you have no standards.

Depends how desperate you are,my standards arent that high but id rather be alone then go with a women i dont have any physical attraction to at all

I cant go looking for women with the mindset of "Hey she looks ugly enough for me to possibly get"

• Author

That gives him no excuses not to try. It ALWAYS easier to point the finger, than to take the blame.

• Author

EXACTLY. There are tons of women who just want a boyfriend, to be wanted, and desired by a male who is genuinely interested in here. To say women just want to go out and screw a bad boy and marry a nice guy is severely flawed.

That gives him no excuses not to try. It ALWAYS easier to point the finger, than to take the blame.

Who says theyre not trying?

Judging by how depressed or bitter these guys are my guess is theyre tryign allot and failing which is making them angry or sad

Edited by SteveC80
  • Author
I dont blame women either for my lack of sucesss with them but do i blame myself?

Not really in the sense that i do my best to attract women but i just cant,you cant force women or anyone to be attracted to you like you try to make it seem...

AD1980, it just sounds like you need to change some things man. I see different women with different men everyday. If something is not working, then the approach has to be changed.

To say women just want to go out and screw a bad boy and marry a nice guy is severely flawed.

Thats a different argument then guys who just cant attract women which you seem to think cant be possible

AD1980, it just sounds like you need to change some things man. I see different women with different men everyday. If something is not working, then the approach has to be changed.

While I agree with that, do you also think it's possible that some men have no idea how to improve certain areas? See, I know what I need to improve: I need to learn how to approach women, actually not get freaked out when a woman (usually a stranger) is flirting and giving me signs, and to build my self-esteem from the measly level it's at now.

There have been plenty of nights where I've considered just forgetting about women altogether because it seemed like the "easy" way out....but, at 23, that's not something I want to do. The idea of it sucks, so I'm sure the reality would be much worse.

Changing certain things is easier said than done, tho; especially when you're dealing with social anxiety. Makes plenty of things difficult to deal with in general, to be honest.

Jeff M Stevens

Certain guys need to learn 2 key things.

1. NEVER take women personally

2. NEVER look to someone else for your happiness

Some guys seem to think that if they get a girl, everything will be great in their lives and when you look outside yourself for your self-worth and happiness, you're destined to be disappointed (and angry)

Hey, I don't blame people (women AND men) for wanting someone. It's when the pendulum swings to a "You complete me" type of BS that only works in movies.

It is an old tired axiom, but it's so true: "YOU HAVE TO BE OK WITH YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN BE OK WITH SOMEONE ELSE"

Directing anger at a woman that simply doesn't want to go out with you is one of the most pointless activities that I can think of.

• Author
Thats a different argument then guys who just cant attract women which you seem to think cant be possible

Well in your case, I think its best for the guy to evaluate what he's doing and see what adjustments he can make. Anything is better than saying he will never be able to attract a woman. Every male deserves a nice woman in his life, provided he is willing to do the work that comes with it.

Judging by how depressed or bitter these guys are my guess is theyre tryign allot and failing which is making them angry or sad

I would dispute this point..

My guess would be that theyre not trying at all.. (caveat however trying does not include online dating)... Not leaving the house and not trying to talk to women theyre interested in or more importantly might be interested in them.

IF they truly were making an effort than they would be alot further on in the process and not caring so much about one particular interaction.

I know not all women are bad. There are many great women but the horror stories you hear can scare the crap out of any man.