Moving in with boyfriend: I don't boss him around nor do I want him bossing me.

Patty

Last night,I finally got to see my bf.He helped me organize and stuff.But when he was helping me he was bossing me around saying "You cant bring all your stuff with you, if you move in with me".He is getting his own place.I do have alot of stuff,but still I dont like being told what to do with my stuff.I dont boss him around about anything.Thats one thing I dont like.I dont boss him around nor do I want him bossing me.He was telling me, some of my stuff has to go if I move in with him.I just dont understand that.

Patty

Are you sure this moving in with him is a good idea? I mean, if he's already getting under your skin and you haven't even packed up, doesn't that tell you something?

Maybe you should try to be a little less defensive and compromise on the stuff you take if you move in with him. I have heard you say before that your room is a mess and that you have too much stuff crammed in there. Maybe he's just concerned that your apartment will end up looking like that too.

That's what relationships are all about, compromise. :)

• Author

Yea,he could be afraid of clutter.:)

I dont know to much about organizing tips.So everything gets cluttered fast.Now that my room is clean but not real clean but cleaner then it was,Im going to try to keep it that way.If i take something out and done using it,Ill put it back right away.Same with cd's,Im trying to keep them in there cases instead of leaving them all out.I still have a long ways to go.I got the closet next and dread doing that.

Patty