Need some ..

adzent

Hi people.

Well, here's the thing. Ive been with my girl for almost 2 years now, and it's been good.

There have been some downers such as getting fat (which i lost :) )

Im always with her. almost every day. its been like this for a long time. I used ot have a good band of friends, but as the relationship developed, i stopped going out much and eventually at all. Ive changed socially (to be expectedd when you spend almost all of your time outside of college with the same people in the same places).

I miss my friends, but it;s not just that. Im 17, and going in to college...well, its been tough. And im not talking work. Im talking restraining myself from attempting to hump about 80 different girls in one break time. Its annoying, my testostorone must be off the charts cause im contantly horny lol.

I dont want to be with one person my whole life (she took my virgintity), but i dont want to break up with her.

Im confused, dont now where im going with my life, but i want so much at the same time and i now i cant have it all. I just need some advice, its getting abit much to be honest.

My best advice is to grow up and stop being selfish.

Life isn't about dating a girl seriously and then screwing around on her. That's what chumps do. If you want to have sex with lots of other women than do this girl a favor and dump her. Cheating on your GF is stupid and will not end well. It is also a sign of immaturity.

• Author
My best advice is to grow up and stop being selfish.

Life isn't about dating a girl seriously and then screwing around on her. That's what chumps do. If you want to have sex with lots of other women than do this girl a favor and dump her. Cheating on your GF is stupid and will not end well. It is also a sign of immaturity.

I didn't mention cheating once. I wouldn't cheat on her.

I didn't mention cheating once. I wouldn't cheat on her.

I think you are unaware of your own thoughts.

You are seeking an answer, but what is the question?

I miss my friends, but it;s not just that. Im 17, and going in to college...well, its been tough. And im not talking work. Im talking restraining myself from attempting to hump about 80 different girls in one break time. Its annoying, my testostorone must be off the charts cause im contantly horny lol.

I dont want to be with one person my whole life (she took my virgintity), but i dont want to break up with her.

The underlined are in conflict. If you want to be with your gf, you shouldn't even be think about other girls. Doesn't matter if you're horny. If everyone starts banging every girl/ guy they meet, there wouldn't be LDRs.

You're clearly too young to be in a LTR. Might as well just break up so you can experience the vices of college.