How long does it take you to bounce back

studiomuffin

I'm talking more about small rejections or breaking off women or men who are stringing you along. Not serious relationships.

About me, i'm a young adult who is just trying to self improve on learn more about the dating world. I just got recently led on by a girl i found attractive and she was spineless enough not to tell me that shes not interested even though i gave her obvious hints while she threw me a bone now and again while just kept canceling me over the 2 weeks.

I ended up calling her out that i liked her and was getting frustrated about the confusion if she did or didn't feel the same. I got the whole "I like you as a friend" speech even though she was all over me when i first met her.

My question is, how long does it take you to bounce back from a minor fling that you almost got emotionally involved in.

For me i usually go through a few a day or two of slight disappointment while thinking it over. Then i work out my frustration with self improvement and slow chilled music and finally, i get back out there to the clubs with my friends and normally delete all contact from that girl.

Edited by studiomuffin

A week. If the day of breakup is close to the weekends, 1 or 2 days.

I bounce back rather fast from random dates. Relationships took a month max.

Random dates, or 1st or 2nd dates, are quick..no time, I don't even dwell on it.. I might think about it but don't loose any sleep over it.. You have to go on a lot of first dates with different women so the odds turn to your favor and you are the ONE either not calling them back, texting them that you'd prefer not to see them again, or blowing them off....