Kissing during intercourse?

mizfitbat

Does kissing during intercourse mean that the sex is more intimate or that he cares about me on a deeper level?

I know that my boyfriend loves me very much. But he is the first partner I've had that kisses during sex, and looks into my eyes.

A few friends of mine have told me that it means that the sex means something deeper to him. But I dunno.. so I'm just asking some guys opinions on the matter. :)

• Like 1
Feelin Frisky

There are no absolutes in this. Why not just take it as a positive? (unless it's something you don't like)

Personally, I think intamacy is not so much about the manner of sex, it's about how close you come to someone else in terms of trust and willingess to show your whole self. It's about caring and giving someone else what they truly want rather than what one wants to give or thinks the other person should only have.

Edited by Feelin Frisky
harmfulsweetz
There are no absolutes in this. Why not just take it as a positive? (unless it's something you don't like)

Personally, I think intamacy is not so much about the manner of sex, it's about how close you come to someone else in terms of trust and willingess to show your whole self. It's about caring and giving someone else what they truly want rather than what one wants to give or thinks the other person should only have.

This.

If you like it, it's a positive. I personally find that kissing doesn't necessarily make it more intimate, or more romantic per se, it just makes it more passionate, and fun.

It could mean he is being more intimate, or that he is generally good in bed and knows those things will help get you off faster or better.

Kissing during sex is hawt...but not many positions allow for it to be done in a non-awkward way.

Haha, I totally agree. Even in the easy positions it's tough if there is a great height differential. Not to mention (ahem) if it is especially vigorous. You could lose a tooth that way. :laugh:

Does kissing during intercourse mean that the sex is more intimate or that he cares about me on a deeper level?

I know that my boyfriend loves me very much. But he is the first partner I've had that kisses during sex, and looks into my eyes.

A few friends of mine have told me that it means that the sex means something deeper to him. But I dunno.. so I'm just asking some guys opinions on the matter. :)

I think you are reading too much into the kissing. He's probably doing it because it turns him on.

::shrug:: I think if you want to know if a person cares for you on a deeper level, you'd be better off examining the NON-sexual aspects of how they treat you. I had a man that would do the sappy eye-contact sex all the time, but when it mattered he wasn't able to look me in the eye and tell me the truth. THAT'S what really counts.

I am not a man. From what I know, it means that he is good at sex, he loves sex in general and, also, he likes sex with you personally.

BTW some FWBs/NSA do the same things to women.

Is this for real?

When I have sex, I wanna kiss the girl. If I cant bring myself to kiss her, then I cant bring myself to have sex with her either.

It is different for women. When a woman cant bring herself to kiss him, she can bring herself to have sex with him anyway.

Tim The Enchanter

Kissing is a major part of sex. If someone is great at kissing and great at sex, they are like human dynamite.

Ella whispers

Lol, I fing this thread quite entertaining.

Unless I'm hot in my head I don't get that wet w/o foreplay and kissing is of course included. Unless he's a bad kisser. I know a girl that had a FWB relationship for 9 years and she only kissed him three times cause he sucked at it. She kept on getting her some though.

It is different for women. When a woman cant bring herself to kiss him, she can bring herself to have sex with him anyway.

I would generally strongly disagree with you, unless you're just talking physiologically (as in 'roll your eyes and get on your knees') - but really, should that even count as SEX?

He might care about you on a deeper level or the sex could be more intimate, but I would not say it's because of kissing during the sex. I kiss women while having sex with them all the time, but it's not because I care deeply for them, it's because I like kissing, so why not do it during sex?

Nope , well in my case .

My ex-fb was the only guy who I have ever been with that liked kissing during sex , staring into my eyes , cuddling and staring at me . Oh yeah did I say we were only f$%k buddies.

I'm a gal and I like it when a guy kisses etc. It's just passionate. I don't read anything into it and hope guys don't either. It's just hot.

SomewhatExperienced

I'm a guy and I love kissing during sex, even with girls with whom I'm just having fun with. It simply makes it more passionate and hot. I'd say your bf likely does it because he likes kissing during sex too. But if he loves you as much as you say he does, the kissing is extra special and has a little extra oomph because of it.