Mixed signals: Is this a hint that she wants me to tell her how i feel?

bobby307

ive dated this girl i work with 3 times. shes totally confusing me with the mixed signals. were seeing each other about once a week not counting work(where i maybe see her only once a week). Few things that confuse me.. 1- over the last 4 weeks she has yet to call me without me first calling her except once where she called me while she was at work to quickly say hi. The lack of calls is singaling that maybe she is not interested. However on the last date we were talking and she made a sarcastic comment about me and i think thought that i took it personally so she immediately recovered saying "dont worry, i wouldnt be here if i didnt like you". Another instance was about a week and a half before that we were talking and she stated that she will not and i quote "WILL NOT" make the first move. She said the guy will have to tell her how he feels. Do you think this is a hint that she wants me to tell her how i feel? Or is she just talking? This is a small problem because i am kind of partial to not making the first move in terms of telling someone im ready for the 'next step' as well. Should i wait a little longer to tell her how i feel? With these mixed signals im hesitating.

also, i have set another date for this saturday night and she has agreed.

Suggesstions?

yeah, don't call her anymore....i am dealing with a guy that is doing that to me right now....just go out on Saturday and have a good time...maybe you should drop a hint like, where you like to live in five years.....kinda like, " well, I don't want to stay in this area forever, I want some excitement in my life...I heard that Miami ( substitute any place) was a good place to live,cheap housing market and they have good schools...what do you think?" I am just throwing some thoughts out there....like I said, I am dealing with a guy that is like that so best of luck! :D

Originally posted by hotness22

maybe you should drop a hint like, where you like to live in five years.....

Dang, do girls ask those kinds of questions with alterior motives.

I had one ask me that question after we were dating for a couple of months and I thought nothing of it.