he says i have no passion for her, which i agree but for me i still love her

Hi,

I am kinda new to this but my relationship with my girlfriend needs help. We've been together for about 5 years now and shes my world. But I'm sure with all of you who've been in long relationships, things tend to get rather bland as time goes on. Kinda like the fires slowly goes out. But don't get me wrong, i dont see my self with being with anyone else but her and see us growing old together. Now you know how i feel about my relationship, and i would truly like to get your opinions and help to rekindle the fire or find out whats wrong with me.

We fight every night, it never fails. Its almost a ritual, things can be going great all day, and 11pm hits and its argument and tears. I truly believe the root cause is me. Its like I stopped giving her the same attention as i did in the beginning, and it slowly grew worse and worse. She says i have no passion for her, which i agree but for me i still love her, but its not puppy love to me anymore. We've been together for 5 years, to me the love hasn't died, its just reformed. Kinda how husbands and wifes see and treat each other. She wants like a rush of a month old relationship. I'd still die for her, but i guess i assume that she should know by now that i am here for her.

Well back my situation, I've tried hard, to correct the problem buts its to the point of no return it seems. I mean its slowly changing kinda back to "how it was" but its not enough to her it seems. I feel that in her mind everything is twisted where any little thing that goes wrong (in her eyes), she makes a huge deal and augments breaks out. An example of this is I tried hard today to be here for her, take her out and meet all her needs. We had a wonderful day, everything was great but I literally took 5 minutes (after 11pm) to myself and she blew up. So here I am, calling out for help and some way some how to fix this relationship. Most likely its just that I'm an idiot, and probably a jerk but in my eyes i take care of her, maybe only financially and not emotionally...?

Please help me guys!!

Everyone is entitled to time for themselves.

Is there another cause for her unhapiness- maybe something to do with herself such as school, work, etc????

This may get worse over time and not better. Once you start in a pattern, you tend to stay in it.