Duke girl creates **** List

Ichi-boned

A young woman from Duke made a thesis on the list of men she slept with while attending Duke U. She rated them on different categories, such as physical attractiveness and penis size.

http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-****-list-goes-viral-gallery

So ladies, care to rate the gentlemen you've slept with in a simliar way?

Edited by Ichi-boned
  • Author
A young woman from Duke made a thesis on the list of men she slept with while attending Duke U. She rated them on different categories, such as physical attractiveness and penis size.

http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-****-list-goes-viral-gallery

So ladies, care to rate the gentlemen you've slept with in a simliar way?

This is the story of the century. I thought someone would care..:mad:

Lol. I read this story a few days back on the DailyMail.

If she gets an A, kudos for the girl, but I thought it was pretty dumb of her to write the people's real names on her paper. She's bound to get mad hate on campus.

• Author
Lol. I read this story a few days back on the DailyMail.

If she gets an A, kudos for the girl, but I thought it was pretty dumb of her to write the people's real names on her paper. She's bound to get mad hate on campus.

Actually, this wasn't for a school project. It was just for her own amusement. She e-mailed it to her friends and it went viral. I thought the girls at my work gossiped a lot.

Actually, this wasn't for a school project. It was just for her own amusement. She e-mailed it to her friends and it went viral. I thought the girls at my work gossiped a lot.

Really? Well all I know was the girl had like to sleep around.

This is the story of the century. I thought someone would care..:mad:

Of course not, it casts a particular woman in a negative light without any possibility of laying the blame on a man somewhere, so this huge, headline-grabbing dating story is not an interesting topic for conversation here in the dating forum.

Edited by sanskrit
Tim The Enchanter

I haven't slept with 13 people in my entire life. Way to advertise to the world that you're a slut.

Of course not, it casts a particular woman in a negative light without any possibility of laying the blame on a man somewhere, so this huge, headline-grabbing dating story is not an interesting topic for conversation here in the dating forum.

Yep.

Had the genders been reversed, there'd be a huge discussion going on here about this.

This is just an old topic. You people. :rolleyes:

Under a week old is not "old." My reason posted previously is exactly correct.

To the topic, this kind of thing becoming a story busts some misconceptions about current dating culture in the U.S.:

1. There is no general "slut/stud" double standard in the U.S. Sure there are people who still find such a partner less than desirable, but that is not a pervasive cultural attitude.

2. Men should no longer feel obligated to pay for early dates in an environment where many or most young women are collecting trophies and bragging about their conquests. There is no reason a man should pay for a date with a woman who as likely as not behaves just like a man sexually, and no reason to give the benefit of the doubt in light of current sexual mores.

3. We do in fact live in a misandrist culture where this woman's behavior is being cheered and lauded as her "just doing what men have always done." Have never heard of a man making up a photo gallery of trophy conquests complete with names and disseminating it to friends, and if a man did in fact do this, the media response would be deafening, just as response here would be.