I'm about to move in with him but i dont want to live in the "CITY"!

beauty_48

Hi,

Ok.. My b/f of two and half years as been thinking to move out. And i am about to move in with him. He lives near

the beach, very cold ! He now has new job in the City therefore, he want to move there! I totally understand him

but i dont want to live in the "CITY"! It will be very hard for me. :( Away from friends and family. He thinks i'm being

hard on him and its his goal in life to live in city and buy an apartment.! He got very angry on the phone saying I

pick on him, I hate what he does, he can never please me and started to raise voice over nothing. I told him i won't

move in with him at all if he is going to treat me like that.

So what do i do? Do i go with his plans? I also told him not to contact me for this week because he got me very

angry. :(

If the two of you are unable to peacefully compromise on a location to live together, this may be a sign of differences in the way the two of you relate to each other that cannot be worked out. If the two of you aren't able to maturely make this kind of decision without having tantrums, perhaps it's time to give yourselves a vacation from each other to decide if the two of you can make a go in life. Relationships are full of compromises. If one or both is stubborn, it will never work. It's also a matter of personalities. Not a lot makes a big difference to me personally so if my girl wanted to live at the zoo, that's where we would go...of course, it would have to be near the chimps. You need to find a guy who is not so intent on having his way...or who is just a bit more eager to make you happy as well as himself. There is a compromise to your problem of living somewhere...but your boyfriend doesn't seem to care about going there.