How do I tell him I love him and want to be with him forever?

Babygirl82203

Babygirl82203

Hey!Im with this guy now that i liked for about a year.I had the biggest crush on him.I finally had enough guts to ask him out.Now does any1 know how i can prove to him that i like him alot? I know it might sound crazy...he is a nice,sweet man.I mean he offers me everything.He even told me a few naughty things..lol..But all i need to know is how should i tell him i that i love him and i want to be with him forever? :o well i have to go now..If someone knows what i should do then please post one back to me!

Thanks

~*~Katie~*~

well i think a great place to tell him that you love him, is somewhere romantic. So you just have to build up the courage to tell him, plus some wine helps ;) (only if ur old enough that is) . But just tell him that you love and you want to be w/ him forever.

*Lily*

:bunny:

CaterpillarGirl

First of all, please please please DON'T tell him you love him on the first date! He will freak and all your yearlong crushin' will come to nothing. You can tell him you really dig him or that he's the cat's meow, whatever, just back off from the "L-word" for a while (~few months). Aside from that, just let him know (slowly) what you find appealing about him...i.e. "You have a great sense of humour", "Your knowledge about 1940s movies is awesome"...and highlight the things you both have in common...i.e. "I'm so glad you like the Knicks, too" or "I can't believe I met another person who loves underwater basket-weaving." Hopefully, he'll realize that he's pretty lucky to have met you, too. But, be sincere. If you hate the Knicks or his sense of humour, don't fake it!

Good luck!

I have never been the one to say the "L-word" first, but just take it slowly. Good luck and I hope it all works out with the two of you.