Saying "I Love You"

Vampiress

I have been with a guy for a year. I have felt like saying this before I just don't know how to do it. I have felt like saying for a long time now but I'm unsure of how to do it. Or I think it's that I wont get the some in return. But I'm at the point where I don't care if I do or don't I just have to let it out.

I don't know. Is there a special way of saying it? I have said it before but it was said to me first. This is the first time I have to say it first. I kinda dont know what im asking here, I have been kinda out on a limb for a while now.

I'm ready to say this I just don't know how. I was going to email him saying I do but thats kinda stupid cause I live with the guy. I guess I have a communication issue or something. Hope someone can help me. Please... :love: - Anna

2SidestoStories

Um.

"Just do it."

Seriously. If you feel it, there's no reason for you to not tell him. Or at least, I think that's the case. Perhaps he's dealing with the same sort of hangup?

You'll be dandy. If you mean it, say it!

Vampiress, there is no reason for you to feel like this. Telling someone you love them should be natural. If they don’t say it in return, well, so be it! Deal with that then. I think its important to be able to express to someone you love, that you do love them. Don’t tell him in an e-mail, tell him at a time when you are both together, sharing a magical moment, and you are really feeling that love thing, tell him then, when you are really feeling the full force of what love is!

Good Luck!

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

Babygirl82203 Its probably easier if you start your own Thread and people can give you specific advice.

• Author

I told him last night, probably shouldn't have been drunk but I told him. And this morning it was weird. I don't know what I did I messed up. I don't know what to do with myself any more. I messed up the best thing I had going for myself.

-Vamps

I told him last night, probably shouldn't have been drunk but I told him. And this morning it was weird.

What did he say when you told him?

I have to say, it seems very odd to me that you've been together for an entire year and the "L" word hasn't come up yet. I know people differ about when they say it, but a year seems like a long time to me. It also seems weird to me that after a year together you were unsure how he would respond when you did say it. How is your relationship with him?

My experience has been that it's best to wait for the guy to say it first, because if they aren't saying it, there's usually a good reason for it. (And I fall way too fast when I like someone!)