How can i get this girl i met online interested in me?

Dntel23

Hi everyone, Theres this girl i met about a year ago online. We hit it off pretty strong at first but every time i asked her out she would flake last minute. So i have never met her in person.

I really like this girl and not for all the wrong reasons.

She explained to me that she has a hard time trusting people.

(Mom, Dad, Boyfriends, Freinds... ect.)

I've tried everything from calling and texting to not giving her the time of day and i still haven't gotten any results. I noticed she only call's me when she wants. Last time i heard from her was Tuesday (about 4 days ago).... it's always the same with her.

I'm a straight forward kind of guy that knows what he wants. I don't beat around the bush or play games.

I really like this girl...

So my question is.... How can i get her interested in me?

I'm a straight forward kind of guy that knows what he wants. I don't beat around the bush or play games.

So my question is.... How can i get her interested in me?

Send her a picture of your penis.. that should do it :laugh:...j/k

Dntel.. Johan is right.. she isn't interested in you other than an internet friend and there isn't any thing you can do to change that..

I would suggest you don't put any more time or effort into her and put your time with someone else.

Yeah I wouldn't put any more effort in. However if she does call you again you can set an ultimatum with a date and time, and if she flakes this time don't bother answering her calls again.

Keep in mind our imaginations can really run wild sometimes so until you actually meet someone in person, don't get all caught up in ones own expectations. I've had some amazing conversations with people both via email & over the phone only to find no chemistry when we actually meet. But in the same boat I've had some half hearted conversations via email & phone only to find I really did get along with them in person.

Best of luck dude.

• Author

I tried inviting her to see Belle And Sebastian on Saturday cause i know she really likes that band. But she told me it would be nice but she has work the next morning. So i think that was the last chance she had. From what i see she only cares about herself. So i'm done. Thanks for your help everyone.

• Author

k. so I've been ignoring her. But earlier today she invited me to go to Halloween Haunt with her sometime around the end of October. It's been a few days that I have heard from her so I said, I would let her know if I can. I don't want to say yes so easily and have her flake on me like she always does.

I feel as in now she's giving me attention, but it's always the same story.

What do I do next?

What do you do next? Well, that depends.

If you have no hopes of ever sleeping with this girl then by all means, just see if she shes doesn't flake on you this one last time around. In all honesty, I think she will flake but my curiosity is getting the best of me so I am telling you this option to settle my curiosity. So take that one how you want.

On the otherhand, a year to meet someone online and never actually meet her after multiple attempts to do so is simply ridiculous. A year? Man, now that is true persistence. This woman will not be yours!

Most important, this person has a hard time trusting the closest connection she has to this universe and that is her own parents and not to mention friends and past boyfriends. On top of this, again, she has flaked on you and avoided meeting you for a year?

Do you really want to finally meet a person like this? It won't make you look good and in fact it will make you stink of desperation.

Maintain your diginity, man, and leave this woman alone!

• Author

Yeah i do want to meet her. We've been talking a lot lately and today she said sorry for making me so mad that i stopped talking to her. She never once said sorry to me or acknowledge what she did till now.

What does that mean?

Could it be that she's finally putting her guard down?

Do i have a chance now?

Yeah i do want to meet her. We've been talking a lot lately and today she said sorry for making me so mad that i stopped talking to her. She never once said sorry to me or acknowledge what she did till now.

What does that mean?

Could it be that she's finally putting her guard down?

Do i have a chance now?

Reread my post above. It has your answer.