emotionally unavailable

L3stat

Yup, i am dating this girl that is emotionally unavailable... her reasoning is because her last ex ****ed her up so bad that she is unwilling to open up emotionally....physically its fine...

I tried talking to her, pouring my heart out, writing letters the whole nine yards and i've about had it up to hear with it. i met her online on p.o.f which she still goes on by the way and answers email/ text other guys and talks to them but she swears she isn't going out with them its just to improve her English:lmao: of course that made me mad but like i said were dating so my question is for anyone thats dated anyone like that what is your advice? words don't seem to be the doing the trick..in fact my words quote "reminds her of her ex he use to be nice and sweet then he change":lmao:..

So i need some advice or something here...i mean this girl wont even tell me if she's hungry... no i am not friend zoned and yes she told me that she likes me more then a friend and all that other good stuff...:rolleyes:

Honestly she is not over he ex at all she insist on dating and i told her to take some time out and work on herself she refuse, so when i am with her i have to watch what i say so i don't say something that reminds her of him...WTF:lmao: i am only doing this because i really like her unlike anyone i met before...boy let me tell you if it was anyone else i wouldn't waste my time.

You're letting this chick walk all over you. You're not friendzoned, yet she's still active on a dating site and messaging other guys. She won't open up emotionally, yet she's eating up your guts that you've poured out to her repeatedly. She's putting responsibility of thoughts of her ex all on you, so you have to watch your mouth while in her presence.

You know what you have to do. Dump her...yesterday.

• Author
:( yea... she is just eating it all up and getting her needs met while i am left with giant question mark on my head:lmao: sighs i honestly don't think i can just dump her like that....i don't want to make excuses for her behavior but she is new her and doesn't speak English well... i know she likes me a lot but she just cant seem to answer any personal question.. she guards her phone with her life and her facebook account all her ex's are her "facebook friends" i really don't want to have to stop seeing her, partly because i know there's wolf's circling and once i'm out the picture easily replace:(

Dude, can you not see the red flags blowing like crazy in the wind right in front of your freakin' eyes?! She guards her phone and Facebook, she has her exes as friends, she's still on POF messaging guys, she isn't budging an inch while you continue to pour your extremely misguided heart out.

Being easily replaced? I bet you any amount of money she's been rotating a couple of her exes in her bed the entire time you've been "together". You're nothing to her. Absolutely nothing. You have to see that and tell her to GTFO. Pronto.

• Author

Your right about the red flags and no she isnt sleeping with her ex's at least thats what she told, said they all are in another country and she doenst come off as the type to lie about that kind of stuff lol...I am tried of getting blame for things i didnt even do.. tried of being called a liar, i really was hoping that i wouldn't have to stop talking to her but i don't think i have a choice in the matter..sighs she wouldnt stop talking to guys or even add me to her facebook to save my life...i said more then once if things didnt improve i would stop talking to her she didnt seem like she cared.......****ed lol i really was hoping that it didnt have to come to this :lmao: