anxious about nothing

inlove81

Let me start this by saying 2 years ago I was in a very unhealthy relationship that lasted 1 year. It was so bad I was not ready to date until now. So I've been seeing this girl and now we are officially together for a month now. I am constantly anxious and worried about things. I think I am subconsciously expecting something to be wrong, but everything is going great. I don't understand, I had no anxiety before officially entering into the relationship. I am unable to sleep at night, because I don't want what happened in my last relationship to happen in this one, but am afraid I will not notice a problem if one occurs. I am very bad at ending things. If there is something wrong, I usually act out until the other person breaks up with me. However, we are very good together and I am so in love. I am the type of person that gets too easily attached though and I fear we are not on the same level. She is a single mom and cannot give all her time to me. I am jealous natured and cant help but feel a little jealous. I know we can work through it though as it is my problem because I knew what I was getting into when this started. I am also the type of guy that lets women walk all over me. She has not done anything close, but I'm afraid if she does in the future I will not do anything. I am very insecure because of my previous relationship and have told her about it. She treats me awesome, so why am I so afraid of something bad happening? Why can't I just enjoy this relationship?