Her match pics don't match

alexlakeman

Someone tell me I'm wrong, but these three pics do NOT match.. I talked to this woman and she said it was her and all within a reasonably close time period... The third pic she's fat, look at the arms.. the second pic is a freakin model, give me a break ...:mad:

b93644065A.jpg

93644065B.jpg

th_93644065C.jpg

ask her to send several more- only if you're interested at this juncture.

i'd work from the first one. she looks like she's probably somewhat heavy. the second one looks totally fake, like from a magazine. and the third she seems far away but frumpy looking.

• Author

Yeah, I know I wasn't crazy..lol I asked her if all those pics were her and were they current and she said yes on the phone... I just texted her "do you have a current pic you can send me, that second pic just doesn't look like the other, more like a model from a magazine"... lol... let's see her response..

Obviously the second pic is the one that attracted me :D

I usually go with the least attractive picture. And see if I can live with it. Usually people look better than their worst shot. Look at her first picture. She might look a little better than that because her smile wasn't natural.

That second photo is pure genius. She conveys adult confidence, model looks, and style in one shot. I think I may need to cadge that pose. But I'll need to find a dress as wild as that one.

I never post pictures that look better than I really do. To do that is total sabotage.

• Author
I usually go with the least attractive picture. And see if I can live with it. Usually people look better than their worst shot. Look at her first picture. She might look a little better than that because her smile wasn't natural.

That second photo is pure genius. She conveys adult confidence, model looks, and style in one shot. I think I may need to cadge that pose. But I'll need to find a dress as wild as that one.

I never post pictures that look better than I really do. To do that is total sabotage.

Don't you see the third pic? She looks fat, just look at the arms vs the arms on the second pic, and the facial structure..

I think the first and last are her today and the 2nd one is either her 10 years ago at work, cuz she is a fashion model showing at a mall.. that picture zoom up on it.. you can see the audience looking at what she is modeling or she just grabbed it thinking it looks like her..

I think the first and last are her today and the 2nd one is either her 10 years ago at work, cuz she is a fashion model showing at a mall.. that picture zoom up on it.. you can see the audience looking at what she is modeling or she just grabbed it thinking it looks like her..

yeah yeah thats it

SadandConfusedWA

I must be blind but to me it looks like all could be her.

She is not exactly skinny in the second picture either, just slightly thinner than the other pictures. She has probably gained some weight and looks like pic1. She has a pretty-ish face though.

loverofloveandstuff

I just looked at the photos again. I see where you're coming from SAC, but she said the photos were taken 'within a reasonably close time period.' Who knows what she considers reasonably close but there looks like there could be a 10-20 years age gap between the woman in photo 1 and the one in photo 2.

lol...I would make a bet that the second picture is Kate Moss...lol. The second pic was definitely shot with a high end camera...possibly in a mall somewhere. I did a quick google search to see if it popped up but no luck. I would definitely say that pic number 2 is not the same person as number 1 and 3. There always is potential but if so the pic is definitely at least 10-15 years old and the lady now looks like pics 1 and 3.

Actually pic number 3 looks the least like her to me, but it is hard to tell since it is shot from so far away. Pic 1 and 2 looks like the same person, they have the same nose. 2 looks like a pic of her in her younger days... or maybe wearing heavy makeup and good lighting.

• Author

She said the second pic was last year on a cruise, they had a fashion show with the guests participating..

I just showed pics 1 and 2 to my SO. I gave him the first one and asked if she was pretty. He looked and said: "Nah." I gave him the second one and said "What about this girl? Does she look pretty?" He looked at it and said: "Oh, did she get a makeover or something? She looks better than her first pic." So he immediately recognized her as being the woman from the first pic, but dolled up.

Some women look considerably thinner from the side (pic 2) than straight on, and having large arms doesn't necessarily mean she's fat.

From what I can see on my iPhone, they all look like the same woman to me.

Same woman in all 3 pics. Chances are she was dieting for the cruise, and pic #2 still isn't a skinny woman, just a more flattering angle.

She said the second pic was last year on a cruise, they had a fashion show with the guests participating..

I was close...

The thing in question then is the date it was taken..

She said last year.. well.. that isn't recent it's close to being recent but it isn't..

and she is probably squeaking the year to make it seem like she isn't using old pictures.. but she is really.. at least pic number 2.

when I did online dating I only put pictures up that were current and I also mentioned when they were taken, as people's of current vary.

To me current is the last few weeks or a month..

To many women I saw on match current meant up to 7-8 years.. no joke..

Sometimes people think they look the same as when it was taken and they like the picture so they put it up not realizing that since people who don't know them see the picture is older and not current..

I have seen profiles on match where the woman had 2-3 hair styles or length and different color hair.. not current obviously if you have picture up of being both brunette and a blond and short hair vs long hair.

SadandConfusedWA

Woman in picture 2 still looks to be around 20lbs overweight though.... just a more flattering angle. Can you see how wide her hips/stomach area are? The side on angle is known to be more slimming than full frontal.

Okay, now that I can see bigger... first and second are definitely NOT the same woman. Different nose profile, and different location of her hair part. The third picture is far too small to see, but it could be the same as the first.

loverofloveandstuff
Woman in picture 2 still looks to be around 20lbs overweight though.... just a more flattering angle. Can you see how wide her hips/stomach area are? The side on angle is known to be more slimming than full frontal.

Agreed. The people comparing her to a model or Kate Moss in picture no.2? No.

The 1st and 2nd pics look like the same person- just different angles. Obviously in the second pic you just get a side profile. The third pic looks like a different person. Honestly I can't really even see her face since she's so far away. I don't understand why people post far away pictures or pictures of themselves in sunglasses- that irks me to no end. The point is to SHOW YOUR FACE.