Newbie in dating

Jake_S

Im 23,

There’s this girl that I have worked with for the past 2 years and within the first few months of knowing her I fell in love with her ( she’s very easy going and very friendly always a cute smile)

Not being good with the ladies, being shy and not had a girlfriend I always waited for the right time to ask her out but when I felt it was I got too nervous and backed out…

After few months went by she probably got sick of waiting for me and started dating a guy. Her personality changed she was friendly but not very friendly so I respected her so I gave up and just said hi and bye most of the time.

When I did ask her when her how her weekend was she always referred to her boyfriend as her friend or partner maybe she knew how I felt?

Then a couple of months passed she broke it off with him and then I thought to try again and she started to be very helpful, friendly and started to smile each time I saw her but then I got transferred to another location for a few months for a new setup.

Now being back i think shes met another guy for a few weeks just like before

I have always felt an instant connection with her and I felt maybe she felt the same way.

So the question is should I work up the courage to try to ask her out or ask if she’s single to see what she says?

I think I should try one last time so I have no regrets and move on.

Edited by Jake_S
blackmailedbeauty

i think you should ask her out, but do it in a casual way, when you next see her asks what shes doing over the weekend and if shes not up to much say "well me either maybe we should catch up for a drink or a movie or something" this way you are asking her out but then when your out you can get to know her better and see if shes single or not, you will know by the way shes acting, while your out or after the date and if its going well dont be scared to give her a hug goodbye or maybe if your really feeling like the date went well go in for a kiss....some girls like to wait for the guy to make the first move and maybe this is what shes waiting for :)