Finally met a great guy, what now?

so.bad.at.this

so.bad.at.this

Hi, this may seem really simple but I'm really bad at figuring things out when it comes to guys and dating. I met a really nice co-worker on my new job a few weeks ago and then I traveled for work. We kept in touch a bit and he volunteered to introduce me to his buddy who could help me with something I needed when I was in town next.

So the 3 of us met up recently and after an hour the buddy left because he had to be elsewhere. My co-worker and I continued talking in the bar for about 2.5 hours after that and it was really fun. He walked me back after that, gave me his jacket when I was cold and gave me a hug with a back rub at the end of the night. Next day he texted saying he had a great time.

I don't know if he's interested or just being friendly. I think he's really cute and would love to explore this more. I'm traveling again but will return in a month to where he is. What do I do next to get him interested? He's definitely single and it's a long time since I met an awesome single and straight guy. Help!

He's not interested.

I have:

1. Given my jacket to a girl who was cold.

2. Hugged her.

3. Given her a back rub

4. Texted her and said I had a great time.

all on the same night and I wasn't interested.

(yes, I was being sarcastic)

He's obviously interested. Tell him you had a good time as well and that you two should get together the next time you're in town.

However, be prepared for an uphill climb. Not being available for a whole month isn't going to make things very easy in terms of starting a relationship.

RF