LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Finally met a great guy, what now?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 19th September 2010, 9:35 PM   #1

Question Finally met a great guy, what now?

Hi, this may seem really simple but I'm really bad at figuring things out when it comes to guys and dating. I met a really nice co-worker on my new job a few weeks ago and then I traveled for work. We kept in touch a bit and he volunteered to introduce me to his buddy who could help me with something I needed when I was in town next.
So the 3 of us met up recently and after an hour the buddy left because he had to be elsewhere. My co-worker and I continued talking in the bar for about 2.5 hours after that and it was really fun. He walked me back after that, gave me his jacket when I was cold and gave me a hug with a back rub at the end of the night. Next day he texted saying he had a great time.
I don't know if he's interested or just being friendly. I think he's really cute and would love to explore this more. I'm traveling again but will return in a month to where he is. What do I do next to get him interested? He's definitely single and it's a long time since I met an awesome single and straight guy. Help!
Thanks
so.bad.at.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2010, 11:38 PM   #2
Established Member

He's not interested.

I have:

1. Given my jacket to a girl who was cold.
2. Hugged her.
3. Given her a back rub
4. Texted her and said I had a great time.

all on the same night and I wasn't interested.

(yes, I was being sarcastic)

He's obviously interested. Tell him you had a good time as well and that you two should get together the next time you're in town.

However, be prepared for an uphill climb. Not being available for a whole month isn't going to make things very easy in terms of starting a relationship.

RF
refurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2010, 12:40 AM   #3

Talking

Thanks Refurb, and you really had me going there!
so.bad.at.this is offline   Reply With Quote