Commit

shygal1

My ex and I have a long history. We dated a yr and broke up because of family issues. I met him through family and he couldn't handle everyone knowing his business. He had a gf short after.

2 yrs later he came back saying leaving me was a mistake and his biggest regret. We began dating. Little fights then he brought me back into his house.

I have caught him in white lies. we text fought. I went to see him and talk. He said he was sorry and he promised to change. I said I heard u say this before nothing changes. I don't want to hear sorry I want to know why. He froze up and gave no explanation.

Then I went on to talk about commitment. He would not hear anything o what I was saying would not respond. just saying he loves me and wants to go slow. I said you need to commit or it's the end. He said nothing and let me walk out.

What does anyone make of this ?? Why will he not commit or at least telle why and talk. He froze up and would not say I word. I sent him texts today and have gotten no responses.

Maybe it's just me, but this guy has LOSER written all over the place. Red flags galore.

Lots of fish in the sea, throw this one back and say hallelujah after you do!