to d ladies doing the online dating

alexlakeman

No big deal of a q, just a slow day lol.

So u email back and fourth a guy u met online. U email him ur # after he requests it. Do u expect him to text u dat he'll call u later or just expect him to call u asap or 2xpect a text msg?

Typically -'ll send dem a text msg so they have my # in their cell for when I call, plus confirming I got d # and giving them a head's up of when I'll b calling.

Seems practicle, but sometimes I'm lazy or buzy or am. Broke lol and I don't even ever call them. Guess it goes both ways.

If I received a text message written in code the way your above post is I would never write back. I don't even understand half of what you typed or what your question is.

ReadyforLove
No big deal of a q, just a slow day lol.

So u email back and fourth a guy u met online. U email him ur # after he requests it. Do u expect him to text u dat he'll call u later or just expect him to call u asap or 2xpect a text msg?

Typically -'ll send dem a text msg so they have my # in their cell for when I call, plus confirming I got d # and giving them a head's up of when I'll b calling.

Seems practicle, but sometimes I'm lazy or buzy or am. Broke lol and I don't even ever call them. Guess it goes both ways.

:confused:

Make it easy for her. Some women hate texting for different reasons.

IMO It is a huge waste of time especially when you date a guy who likes texting back and forth endlessly every time when he has nothing to do else.

I hate texting the most because it takes much much longer on my cell phone to do that than it takes by email or phone conversation.

I guess some girls might like texting. You can always ask your woman if she likes texting.

• Author

LoL, yeah most crackberry users do a lot of shorthand lol.

I agree though relationships based on text or bbm smuck. But I mostly was wondering do I text her that I got her # and I'll call her after work or just let her sit and wait until I call her this evening?

Ps there I typed every word out, I think lol

ReadyforLove

I say text her now to let her know that you got her number and will be calling her later. This way, she can save your number in her phone and she will know that it is you calling her later tonight. I don't know about other women, but when I see a random number pop up on my caller ID (a number that is not saved in my phone book) 9 times out of 10 I let it go straight to voice mail.

LoL, yeah most crackberry users do a lot of shorthand lol.

I agree though relationships based on text or bbm smuck. But I mostly was wondering do I text her that I got her # and I'll call her after work or just let her sit and wait until I call her this evening?

Ps there I typed every word out, I think lol

If I give you my #, I expect a man to call me during next 3-4 nights before 9 pm. All other details are irrelevant. It does not really matter if the first phone conversation before the first meeting even happens.

I typically let a guy know the time when I prefer to talk on the phone.

I do not want him to text me at the begining.

In general, the first phone conversation is a very small detail, so, I do not think about that at all and do not pay any attention to the details how it goes.