what kind of thoughts do guys have about girls they like?

buzzie2

I'm talking about guys that have a crush on a girl that they really like. What kind of thoughts do they usually have about them?

I can't really speak as to what thoughts guys _usually_ have, because I'm not like the usual guy -- I'm more of a 'mesbian', or a 'guyke' :p (I suspect, though, that Sphere is probably correct). So, that disclaimer having been made, let's see.... off the top of my head:

When I have a crush on a girl, I think about what it would be like to hold her hand while out on a walk somewhere, to cuddle up next to her on the couch while watching a movie, or to fall asleep with her in my arms -- or vice-versa. I think about her sharing her life with me: the stories of her childhood, school/high-school/college, etc., flipping through old photo albums with her, finding out what are/have been the greatest sources of meaning in her life. Sometimes, when I'm doing something that I love (e.g: hiking, or surfing), or I'm just in some really beautiful location, like the banks of a river, I'll wish that she were there with me, and try to imagine what it would be like if she was.

On a darker note, I also wonder what she might think of me... whether I would seem to her just a grubby little loser whose attention/affection is entirely unwanted. Assuming that she's straight, I'll probably also question how and why someone so lovely could deign to be with a man -- especially in a sexual capacity -- and how she can degrade herself that way.

It also depends on the particular girl quite a bit. She might have certain interests that I will imagine sharing with her, or certain personality traits that I spend a lot of time thinking about -- such as her sense of humor, and the quirky jokes/stories she has a habit of telling, etc. I might also think a lot about some idiosyncratic mannerism, or inflection of speech. It just depends.

JohnnyBlaze

Although we usually differ in opinions, I have to agree with Purgatori on this one. When it's a girl I truly like, my thoughts get all domesticated. Example: there's one girl that I'm absolutely head over heels for (although sadly, she currently has a bf and they're moving to the other corner of the continent soon). The last dream I had about her wasn't sexual at all. It was about me waking up before her and cooking bacon and eggs (sunny up) so that she could have breakfast in bed.

Yes, I know it sounds like something out of a bad novel, but it's the way I am. If I really like someone then I rarely have sexual fantasies about them, feeling like it would be an insult to them to debase them like that. Rather than thinking about her in a bra & panties saying "take me here, take me now", I'd be happier with her in a comfy sweater and pajama pants, wrapped up in my arms on the couch, saying "honey, I haven't seen my parents in a while. Can we go visit them next Saturday?"

What can I say? I'm weird that way. ...among other ways.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

It takes a while for me to decide if I REALLY like a woman.

So in the begining it's mostly sexual thoughts.

actually, before I even talk to them & just see them it's sexual thoughts.

which is what most women are going for.

Otherwise they would all wear baggy jogging suits to bars / work ect.:D

JohnnyBlaze

Phineas has a point. Buzzie, we need some clarification here: what do you define as "crush"? Some guys consider it drooling over the chick at the corner table with the blue skirt, while some define it as "I have known this girl for some time now, I've seen her at her less-than-best and I'm still crazy about her". Obviously, I took it to mean the latter, but you may be using a different yardstick than I am.

So which meaning are you referring to?

alexlakeman
I'm talking about guys that have a crush on a girl that they really like. What kind of thoughts do they usually have about them?

A crush? Lol, u must b in high school. Ask mom?

No sexual thoughts here. Mostly just thoughts about seeing that twinkle in her eye when I make her laugh. Non sexual stuff really.

Although we usually differ in opinions, I have to agree with Purgatori on this one. When it's a girl I truly like, my thoughts get all domesticated. Example: there's one girl that I'm absolutely head over heels for (although sadly, she currently has a bf and they're moving to the other corner of the continent soon). The last dream I had about her wasn't sexual at all. It was about me waking up before her and cooking bacon and eggs (sunny up) so that she could have breakfast in bed.

Yes, I know it sounds like something out of a bad novel, but it's the way I am. If I really like someone then I rarely have sexual fantasies about them, feeling like it would be an insult to them to debase them like that. Rather than thinking about her in a bra & panties saying "take me here, take me now", I'd be happier with her in a comfy sweater and pajama pants, wrapped up in my arms on the couch, saying "honey, I haven't seen my parents in a while. Can we go visit them next Saturday?"

What can I say? I'm weird that way. ...among other ways.

Johnny , this is just Sexy ! :) .....

I must admit that I have sexual thoughts more often than not. My current GF (two months) has a spectacular backside. Sometimes I find myself sitting here visualizing it in all it's bubbly glory. I imagine her running around the house in nothing but her panties and one of my t-shirts. Sometines I imagine her doing dishes or gardening completely naked from the waist down. I guess I'm a perv, but it gets me through my day.

I must admit that I have sexual thoughts more often than not. My current GF (two months) has a spectacular backside. Sometimes I find myself sitting here visualizing it in all it's bubbly glory. I imagine her running around the house in nothing but her panties and one of my t-shirts. Sometines I imagine her doing dishes or gardening completely naked from the waist down. I guess I'm a perv, but it gets me through my day.

I would hope all of our boyfriends here are doing and thinking the same about us the way you think about your girl ! :)

Emotional ones. :o It's definitely a different sensation, when you're usually thinking in a sexual way about 99% of the time. So it definitely feels weird.

At least you appreciate the beauty of the ass. There aren't many guys like us.

Nate Booty ! Sup ? :)

'F*ck, another married one' :D

... then

'I hope she's a screamer'

.... then

'I'll have the happy meal'

:D

I won't touch this one except to say $1.99 Happy Meal ! :)

Oh, my brother! Is there anything in nature more beautiful than a well-formed, mature female buttocks? If there is, I would go blind to see it!

Nate Booty ! Sup ? :)

Not too much over here. Just baking is this ridiculous heat down here haha and hoping this turns into another ass thread.:love:

What's been up with you?:cool:

Not too much over here. Just baking is this ridiculous heat down here haha and hoping this turns into another ass thread.:love:

What's been up with you?:cool:

I hear ya...baking in the South as well....97 with high humidity....

Hey you could start a new hot a*s thread !:lmao:

There's a squeeze bottle behind the counter. Just ask. Nicely. ;)

What if she wants you to squeeze out the sauce :) ?