Sexually deprived, but not for long!

luvtoto

My sexual dynamo beast is raging inside of me. Been single for four years, by choice, to raise my kids.

Over the years, I didn't realize how much I sacrificed my needs. They've been suppressed for a very, very, very loooooooooooooong time. :o

While my teenage daughter was, well...a teenager, I just didn't feel comfortable dating and having a sexual lifestyle. For many reasons, it felt wrong. She doesn't need a man in her life, and that's the lesson I wanted to convey. She has recently graduated a B student, moved off to college, and hasn't had a boyfriend in years. Guys flock to her, but she's concentrating on her studies and work. So, in my book, my years of celibacy paid off!!

A couple weekends of being home alone, (empty nest syndrome) I decided to start dating again. Yea!!!!

Within a couple weeks, I met a really, really handsome guy that has his life together. He is super nice, and seems to enjoy my company. As I do his. We have a lot in common. Both like to work out, and for kicks we email pictures of ourselves all sweaty from working out. Dressed of course. He lives a 1.5hrs away, and we see each other on the weekends if possible.

His pics have got me all kinds of worked up!!!!!!!! I'm like a freakin' volcano here!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This weekend we have our second date, and I still know very little about him. The only thing I know, is that I wanna let my sexual tiger out of it's cage so bad I can taste it, and this weekend is the perfect setup for that.

Jeeeeebus!!! It's like I'm the guy!!! :lmao:

If he's willing and I'm willing...no problem, right?

or...

will it be a signed death-wish and awkwardness in the morning? I don't want that.

Should I wait and use every possible amount of willpower I have to be a good girl or just ravish the day lights of of him and hope he understands that I'm not a slut, just sexually deprived?!

He is quite the catch.

Just don't want to be perceived as a slut, because I'M A GOOD GIRL!! LMAO!!! :laugh:

Should I wait and use every possible amount of willpower I have to be a good girl or just ravish the day lights of of him and hope he understands that I'm not a slut, just sexually deprived?!

i think you should give it up luvtoto

Pink Cupcakes

This is your choice. If you do not want anything more than a sex fling, then go ahead.

If you do want more than sex, then do not have sex with him this weekend, wait a few more dates.

xpaperxcutx

OMG you're such an awesome mother. You sacrificed years for your kids, that's more than most moms can say. I say go out for it and re-discover your youth and your sexuality.