she likes me just as a "friend"

went out with this girl i met randomly on the street and chatted and got her # and we went out for coffee and walk around and 2nd date had jpn food and kissed and made out in the park.

asked her to hang out with me again and she said busy, and hw and today she was out of town.

she said in her text shes likes me,but as a friend, since i asked her if she likes me since i like her.

should i still continue seeing her. i want to have sex with her since she so cute. hahah. how can i go bout doing this without being seen as a pervert just going after sex. how can i make a girl want me as a bf or lover than just a friend. i dont want to be just a friend.

should i continue seeing her and go out but at sametime be like a bf, touching , hold hands, kiss, ....etc

how can i do this. what if she goes out with me and lets me hold her hand and kiss but says we are friends-does this add up

SpanksTheMonkey
went out with this girl i met randomly on the street and chatted and got her # and we went out for coffee and walk around and 2nd date had jpn food and kissed and made out in the park.

asked her to hang out with me again and she said busy, and hw and today she was out of town.

she said in her text shes likes me,but as a friend, since i asked her if she likes me since i like her.

should i still continue seeing her. i want to have sex with her since she so cute. hahah. how can i go bout doing this without being seen as a pervert just going after sex. how can i make a girl want me as a bf or lover than just a friend. i dont want to be just a friend.

should i continue seeing her and go out but at sametime be like a bf, touching , hold hands, kiss, ....etc

how can i do this. what if she goes out with me and lets me hold her hand and kiss but says we are friends-does this add up

You need to lose her # altogether and move on ide say she wont contact you again unless you contact her 1st don't become that "creepy stalker guy" trust me you will not get her in any way shes made that crystal clear to you.

At the end of the day, you only want her for the image. There was not one thing in there about what kind of a woman she is and what you like about her, it was all about sex and all about looks. You can't make anyone want you who does not see you that way. I agree to just lose her number, and move on.

You can't make anyone want you as a boyfriend or lover if they don't. There is no way. It just doesn't happen.

I'm guessing you're really young, as this sounds extraordinarily confusing (Does she let you kiss her or does she kiss you; there's a big difference) since apparently there's some physicality. I think you made the situation more awkward than it needed to be by asking via text, but it also seems like she's not wanting to spend much time with you. She may have been initially attracted, or trying to be, but decided against it.

LucreziaBorgia

I'd 'next' her, to be honest. She isn't interested in being actual friends with you. She said that to let you down. The whole 'friend' thing is such bullsh*t. All it does is appear to leave a door open that is actually firmly shut.

You are in the friend zone and there is no way out

^^^^^^

This

We've all been relegated to the FZ once or twice in our journey.

I'd 'next' her, to be honest. She isn't interested in being actual friends with you. She said that to let you down. The whole 'friend' thing is such bullsh*t. All it does is appear to leave a door open that is actually firmly shut.

And that door leads to the cuddle-bitch zone.

far far worse than the friendzone.