girlfriend suddenly became rude!!! is she cheating??

confusedguy111

confusedguy111

I am very confused and need some insights from a neutral point of view... please give me some helpful advice as i really like this girl...

Basically, were dating for three years and had a really good relationship. She was a really sweet girl and we were really open about everything. But a couple of months back she shifted to another city and we broke up because long-distance is something we did not want.... But i realized later that i really liked her.... and even she really liked me.. we used to do all couple things (like talk on the phone all the time, video chat, etc) even though we were OFFICIALLY "broken up". But of late she has started to become rude... she was never like that before... Ex: If i hung up on her a year back, she would keep calling till i picked her calls... but now she doesent even bother calling back... she says she loves me.... but she is becoming very rude... if i get angry at something she does, she doesent even bother saying anything .... instead she tries to blame me... CLASSIC example: I caught her lying the other day about something very insignificant.... but instead of accepting it she just turned it on me and got angry at me!!!! And then instead of sorting the problem out, she said she had to go and will call me later( something very out of character) I am very confused and need some insights from a neutral point of view.... i am very depressed.... Please give me some advice... And if u think i am wrong please feel free to tell me anything...

Well if you're "officially" broken up then she can't be cheating on you, can she? Unless she has made some kind of commitment then she owes you nothing. You need to talk to her and straighten it out. Are you in a relationship or not?

After that, you can find out the reasons that she is changing. She might have someone else, or it could be a multitude of other reasons. I won't start speculating because it could be so many different things. But the first thing to find out is, are you guys a couple or not?

I agree with the above. If you're not in a relationship, she can't be cheating. I don't really understand what y'all are.

If you are getting very angry about things regularly, or finding the need to pick at her, it isn't much of a relationship.

Ex: If i hung up on her a year back, she would keep calling till i picked her calls... but now she doesent even bother calling back.

What? If someone hangs up on me, I don't generally bother calling back either. (I'm not saying I'll never talk to them again, but they're going to have to call me back when they cool down and apologise for hanging up while they're at it.) Are you 16? 18? Maybe this is an age thing.

SpanksTheMonkey

A.. Shes not your girlfriend anymore unless I missed something in translation that said why do you feel you should still be the center of her attentions?

B..If some one hangs up on me I may start losing interest as well.

It sounds like you are very controlling, and she probably finally got tired of all your crap.

Live and learn.

LucreziaBorgia

It sounds like she is passively working toward breaking things off permanently.

• Author
confusedguy111
It sounds like you are very controlling, and she probably finally got tired of all your crap.

Live and learn.

Actually i am not controlling, but i can be a bit possesive/insecure at times..... and since we are not in a relationship i cant do anything about her behaviour... Even if she is trying to break things off, i expect her to tell me frankly.... and i have told her this.... But the real problem here is that she says she loves me but her actions indicate something else.... SO, if she is not interested in me she can just tell me right since we are not going out..... Also when she realized that i caught her lying, why wouldn't any normal person apologize and accept it.... Instead she gets angry... why is that... Am I at fault here?

crimsonmike

You ever thought maybe she's pissed because she doesn't want to be broken up, yet you won't take any steps to officially get back together? On top of that, you talk all the time.

Or, she could be getting tired of you calling her since you are suppossed to be broken up.

Sounds to me like she's getting tired of your BS.

Untouchable_Fire
Actually i am not controlling, but i can be a bit possesive/insecure at times..... and since we are not in a relationship i cant do anything about her behaviour... Even if she is trying to break things off, i expect her to tell me frankly.... and i have told her this.... But the real problem here is that she says she loves me but her actions indicate something else.... SO, if she is not interested in me she can just tell me right since we are not going out..... Also when she realized that i caught her lying, why wouldn't any normal person apologize and accept it.... Instead she gets angry... why is that... Am I at fault here?

:laugh: Welcome to dealing with women. She will never break things off with you. She will string you along until she is either 100% set with another guy or absolute sure she doesn't want you anymore.

She won't apologize because she doesn't love you anymore... therefore she feels justified in telling you lies.

Either get back together with her.... or stop talking to her... period.

Enchanted Girl
:laugh: Welcome to dealing with women. She will never break things off with you. She will string you along until she is either 100% set with another guy or absolute sure she doesn't want you anymore.

She won't apologize because she doesn't love you anymore... therefore she feels justified in telling you lies.

Either get back together with her.... or stop talking to her... period.

Guys do that too. People are cowards when it comes to breaking up with someone.

Anyway . . . .

She might or might not be seeing someone else. Either way she feels resentment towards you and has given up trying.