should i put the moves on him

sweetie123

my boyfriend and i have been together for a year and he's really shy the only thing he's done is peek me on the lips and i'm starting to think maybe he's still in love with his ex cause he told me that he doesn't know if he could ever love someone again. well i try so hard to to show him i'm there for him,then he tells me that he's starting to fall in love with me, how can that be when he still has feeling for his ex. what should i do,should i put moves on him and try to get him to heal from whats happened between him and his ex please give me some advice.

you've been dateing him a year and he pined for his ex the whole time? You are stronger then I. I would have left him after the 3rd month mark. I mean i would have given him a chance, but a year later and he just now thinks he might love you? How old are you two, how do you feel about him, where do you see this relationship going? Where does he see it going? Have you talked to him much on this subject? Is he just insecure? Did this girl treat him badly poorly, good, what? He seems to have isues but i think we're not getting the whole story.

Vixen :bunny: