Where do I stand?

BigPrime

I’ve been seeing this girl for a bout 3 weeks now and things seem to be going alright. We text a lot and go out a couple times a week. She has asked over text message that she wants to move the relationship forward, but whenever I bring it up in person she always says she doesn’t want to talk about it right now. I’ve made a few little attempts at holding her hand in public, but aside from just grabbing it when we’re walking she doesn’t bite. When she is over at my place we cuddle hold hands and watch movies together. We haven’t kissed yet and I haven’t asked her to be my girlfriend yet. I’m really confused and debating whether or not we’re just friends. Could someone shed light on where I stand in this relationship?

MyNameIsJane

Well if she says that she wants to move the relationship forward through text, maybe she is shy and is using text to talk about it because face to face is making her flustered.

How old are you? Not kissing or holding hands is somewhat weird after three weeks, unless your pretty young. Even then, I cannot see why she wouldn't want to hold your hand in public if she does want to move the relationship forward... unless she is SUPER anti PDA to even the slightest degree.

I expect that she's probably shy. The thing is that you both need to be willing to be honest. You may want to ask if her shyness is holding back her being honest about her interest in you.

21 is a little old for this sort of behavior but that doesn't make it wrong - it only makes your situation more unique.

PS please do not use my opinion unless you find others who agree with what i've said

Cracker Jack

^That!

It's clear she does have feelings for you. Not to mention the cuddling and stuff. Simply go in for the kiss and see where that takes you. You have nothing to lose, buddy.

I’ve been seeing this girl for a bout 3 weeks now and things seem to be going alright.

Getting in the face time is more than half the battle. 3 weeks is a long time, so good job.

We text a lot and go out a couple times a week. She has asked over text message that she wants to move the relationship forward, but whenever I bring it up in person she always says she doesn’t want to talk about it right now.

You can't talk your way into a girls hear. Just grab her and kiss her already.

I’ve made a few little attempts at holding her hand in public, but aside from just grabbing it when we’re walking she doesn’t bite. When she is over at my place we cuddle hold hands and watch movies together. We haven’t kissed yet and I haven’t asked her to be my girlfriend yet.

Why don't you just grab her hand. You also need to grab her and just go in for the kiss. DON'T ASK, JUST KISS.

I’m really confused and debating whether or not we’re just friends. Could someone shed light on where I stand in this relationship?

Yeah you guys are just friends until you go in there and try to KISS her. FACE THE REJCECTION. You can't get the girl with out the risk of losing her.

You need to KISS HER next time you two are alone.

Haha crimsonmike this is GOOD ADVICE.

Watch this video, good advice:

hahah thats great "not a single word you gotta kiss the girl" "don't be scared" haha