Japan girls love white guys-true????

have you heard that once a white guy goes to japan hes automatically popular and lots of jpn girls would love him. is it true lot of jon girls like white guys. if so -why is this?????

what do jpn girls think of chinese canadian guys(ones who are born in canada). do we have a chance?

also i met a lot of cbc girls who love white guys. i think its the media

A blonde haired blue eyed girl went to Japan for intense language training and when she returned to the States came to my Japanese class and talked to us about her experience. Basically from what she said she was treated like a celebrity... because she's white. Her exact words. She also said that the people of her group that were of Asian descent were treated with more indifference. I think Japan has a similar fascination with Western culture the way some people in the West are fascinated with Japan.

So...White FTW! :bunny::bunny:

dressing up
A blonde haired blue eyed girl went to Japan for intense language training and when she returned to the States came to my Japanese class and talked to us about her experience. Basically from what she said she was treated like a celebrity... because she's white. Her exact words. She also said that the people of her group that were of Asian descent were treated with more indifference. I think Japan has a similar fascination with Western culture the way some people in the West are fascinated with Japan.

Agree. It has something to do with the economic and political history, of sorts.