what is going on here is this girl playing around or does she like my friend

nuke88star

nuke88star

she was in my class last semester always staring at me,so the last day of class i got a chance to talk to her for like 45mins or so but just my luck my friend came over and before she lest he said she should get his number (dude is kind of a playa) then she added her on FB then i added her, the right away she left a comment on my wall (said i even tho i laughed at her notes it helped her a lot) but i didnt even laugh

then the day of the game i talked to her FB IM i was all about the hocky game that was going on that week but i had to work so i left a status message that if any one can keep me updated with my cell. when i talked to her before i go to work she said maybe she'll txt me

then about like an hour after the game is over she sent me a text with the score, i didnt recognize the number so i asked who it is thought it was one of my friends then she replied "no its __", i said sry i wasn't expecting her then she replied" i told you i will text you", i thanked her and said it was over lie an hour ago i got two smiley faces then i told her i will talk to her later

then the following day (sunday) I asked what she was doing on monday she said "doc appointment then beach with _______(some guys name, not my finred coz i was chillin whit him on monday). then i told her i wanted to klnow if she wanted to hang out so maybe later , her reply "ok sry about that". then i asked what the doc's appoinment for she send me back like an hour later "sry left phone home and the reason"

then on a Thursday couple weeks ago i asked her if she wants to hang out next week she said she has to check her wrk schedule it comes out on Friday and will let me know but we talked after she didnt say when she's off or i didnt ask her to hang out

this all happen like 3 weeks ago since then we talked FB IM and i ran out of thins to talk one day last week so i said sry for boring you (it was like 1am" then she said dont worry you can never bore me"

then last Thursday when i was online she IM'd me saying hi then asked me what i'm doing this weekend i said nothing and asked her what she's doing then she told me that my friend asked her to come down to visit (coz she live like 30miles away form us) so i told her okm if she comes let me know but my friend dindt say a work about inviting her over and i dindt tell him she told me either

she has his number but never texted or talked to him and he talks to him through IM. but when he asked her to come down she said ok. then when i talked to her today she said well figure something out and she will come down to visit us and let her know when i'm off

she replies to my texts/IM's lightning fast

this girl girl is really nice great personality too nice if you ask me, not really the type i go for but she is in my head all the time, and i know the guy is a bad friend but he's always there when i need him so i'm not going to get rid of him because of some girl.

Edited by nuke88star
Cracker Jack

It really is hard to tell when reading all of that.

I don't think she's "playing you", but it does seem like she may be into your friend a bit more. She probably simply see's you as a friend, and enjoys talking to you moreso than anything else.

If she's quick to entertain the idea of coming there when he asks her, yet always seems to be busy when you ask her to hangout, it just tell's me she's more into him than you.

Just how I see it. I could be totally wrong.

Sorry man, I couldn't understand most of that. You mixed he and she alot and it confused me.

Anyway, here is some great advice with women. Take it from someone who has screwed up big time and became friends with some awesome girls (failure). Don't talk to a girl too much in the beginning of a relationship. Keep it very lite and only talk to her on a date or asking her out. If you chit chat with her before she has high interest, you will lose her. She needs to sit at home and be constantly thinking about you, and if you yap with her too much early on, it can't happen.

Long story short, less talking/calling, more dating.