I prefer the way skinny women look.

that guy looks gay

How can you tell that just from looking at a picture of his torso??

donnamaybe
How can you tell that just from looking at a picture of his torso??

He can't. He's just bitter because he doesn't look like that. :laugh:

He can't. He's just bitter because he doesn't look like that. :laugh:

Funny how the tables turn!

Yes, of course everybody finds fit people attractive. That's perfectly understandable. No mystery there.

A better question would be, why do good looks so often trump all other considerations, while wonderful personal qualities usually don't?

It is quite common to see people--both men and women--put up with horrible mistreatment from someone just because that person is physically attractive. On the other hand, I have seen people--well, mostly men, to be honest--totally dismiss warm, funny, smart women who are a measly 10 lbs overweight. Is that 10 lbs. really worth giving up what could be the love of your life for?

Please understand, I am not questioning people's RIGHT to choose their partners. I just sometimes wonder about their REASONING. Why give so much wieght to something relatively trivial, like a little extra body fat (women) or a few inches shy of 6' tall (men)?

Ihavenoidea

I agree.......(dots were added because message was too short apparently)

LOL not with Marsle but with green

laRubiaBonita
I prefer the way skinny women look. I think they have more distinguished curves and a better body/face.

An example~

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/06/lara_beach_babes_478.jpg

i wouldn't say those are skinny women- i would call them fit and lean, they have ample breasta and i bet they have nice butts

to me skinny/ thin means like this:

H:\My Documents\My Pictures\kate-moss.jpg

basically skin and bones..... not meat

brainygirl

Ok, so I don't look like those girls, but this is pretty close to me (not me) are you honestly telling me that the girl in that picture is so repulsive? Because I don't think she is (and while I am not a vane person, I don't think I am either).

http://playingthedozens.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/missengland2.jpg

And I find it ironic that all these people who are 1) online all day and 2) complaining about not being able to get a woman to pay attention to them are also the ones who are hyper critical and hyper analytical of women's figures. I have trouble believing that people who spend that much time online are is as great a shape as they are claiming.

I do not find that woman attractive at all.

A guy sitting next to me said, "If you could capture guys faces the first time they saw that picture it would be all the response you need".

And I find it ironic that all these people who are 1) online all day and 2) complaining about not being able to get a woman to pay attention to them are also the ones who are hyper critical and hyper analytical of women's figures. I have trouble believing that people who spend that much time online are is as great a shape as they are claiming.
I don't fit this stereotype. I'm online all day at work, but I'm married and am not here to complain about my love life.

I'm also a runner and expect a similar level of fitness from my partner. Unfit/fat is disgusting to me.

I should probably make a contribution for all the women too. Here's an Aussie for you! Clicky here!

Edited by Enema
Ihavenoidea
I do not find that woman attractive at all.

A guy sitting next to me said, "If you could capture guys faces the first time they saw that picture it would be all the response you need".

I don't fit this stereotype. I'm online all day at work, but I'm married and am not here to complain about my love life.

I'm also a runner and expect a similar level of fitness from my partner. Unfit/fat is disgusting to me.

I should probably make a contribution for all the women too. Here's an Aussie for you! Clicky here!

I agree...I'm online when I am at work and I usualyl dont complain about meeting and finding women. I more or less try and understand them, and failing at it.

I hold my potential partners to the same standards as myself. (eg, I work out and stay active and I expect my partner to do the same to a certain degree)

Crazy Magnet

YUMMY! Reminds me of my last ex, too bad he totally sucked in bed. What a disappointment. :(

Ihavenoidea

funny how this started out as "I prefer skinny looking women" into post pics of dudes and watch women drool lol