Every single women on earth is single by choice. Will prove inside.

Ok ladies, time to show your cards. Any woman on this forum that is single does not have trouble with finding the right man, you are single by choice. And I will prove it.

I don't care how ridiculous your requirements are. Looks, height, wealth, etc. You can find it on the internet within a day at most. Require a male model? Done. Want a guy with a 5 bedroom house, a Mercedes, and a maid? Done. 6'4 and ripped? Done. Must like indie movies? Done.

I'm calling you out. I will guarantee you a date tomorrow night with the requirements of your choice. Post your stats, your pic, and exactly what you are looking for (physically, income level, interests, etc). Be as specific as possible and I will find it.

• Author
Damn where is the popcorn eating smiley -- this will do :bunny:

Yeah get that popcorn ready, I'm rolling up my sleeves tonight I'm ready to put some work in.

What if my requirements are a man who understands me, shares my sense of humor and wit, and can finish my sentences for me?

I'd love to see how you can find me that. ;)

sweetjasmine
What if my requirements are a man who understands me, shares my sense of humor and wit, and can finish my sentences for me?

Don't be silly. People don't look for that kind of thing. All they have is a list of height, weight, hair color, eye color, ethnicity, religion, income, possessions, assets, and measurements of facial features to ensure proper proportions.

• Author

You wouldn't know that level of detail until after getting to know someone for an extended period of time.

You'reasian

Elswyth, I believe you and I both know that this guy finds you first and not in reverse..... ;)

I'm single, and it's by choice. Not that I can't find a man that i'm attracted to, but I want more than that. I want someone I can really connect with. I'm not going to settle for just any guy. You could line me up with 20 dates tonight, and I could walk away thinking it was a waste of time.

On the other hand, i'm very happy being single, so i'm not actively looking for a boyfriend.

Don't be silly. People don't look for that kind of thing. All they have is a list of height, weight, hair color, eye color, ethnicity, religion, income, possessions, assets, and measurements of facial features to ensure proper proportions.

Oh yes, of course! How could I forget??? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You wouldn't know that level of detail until after getting to know someone for an extended period of time.

Elswyth' date=' I believe you and I both know that this guy finds you first and not in reverse..... ;)[/quote']

Precisely the point. ;)

• Author
I'm single, and it's by choice.

Cool, glad you're happily single by choice. I'm just out to prove that it's the same with every other single girl.

Cool, glad you're happily single by choice. I'm just out to prove that it's the same with every other single girl.

I think that's wrong. Sure, a girl could be in a relationship with someone, but it would be considered settling. That's why most girls who are single (and don't want to be) aren't in a relationship. They don't want to settle. They want to find a guy that they can connect with on all levels. I don't think you realize how hard that is to find.

I refuse to allow my friends to set me up on dates anymore, because none of them know what I want more than I do. All of my preferences might sound good on paper, and look good IRL, but none of that will matter if the connection isn't there. And that's not something that you can write down. So while you may have the ability to find dates for women, you will not have the ability to provide the necessary connection.

Ok ladies, time to show your cards. Any woman on this forum that is single does not have trouble with finding the right man, you are single by choice. And I will prove it.

I don't care how ridiculous your requirements are. Looks, height, wealth, etc. You can find it on the internet within a day at most. Require a male model? Done. Want a guy with a 5 bedroom house, a Mercedes, and a maid? Done. 6'4 and ripped? Done. Must like indie movies? Done.

I'm calling you out. I will guarantee you a date tomorrow night with the requirements of your choice. Post your stats, your pic, and exactly what you are looking for (physically, income level, interests, etc). Be as specific as possible and I will find it.

Why would they lie?

• Author
I think that's wrong. Sure, a girl could be in a relationship with someone, but it would be considered settling. That's why most girls who are single (and don't want to be) aren't in a relationship. They don't want to settle. They want to find a guy that they can connect with on all levels. I don't think you realize how hard that is to find.

Unless you're insane, women these days really don't have to settle. By insane, I mean a women who comes from a middle class family considering dating a guy that doesn't have a 7 figure income as settling.

I don't know what your (and other women's) issue with connecting is? You don't "connect" with someone until dating someone at least for a few weeks, sometimes months, sometimes 1/2 a year. There are of course common interest when you first start dating (hobbies, books, movies, music, etc), but how much of a "connection" can you really expect without getting to know someone over an extended period of time? That kind of instant connection is a fantasy for the most part. Yes it happens very rarely but thats not a realistic requirement at the start.

Maybe I should of rephrased my claim to say that women who are currently not dating anyone is doing so at their own choice. And I don't mean flings, I mean dating someone with the intention of an LTR.

single ape

Its not burger king dude.. there are all sorts of factors.. like he might be a smug dudes who thinks if a woman is single its by choice.. for one. What sane woman would want to date that guy?

Its just as hard for them as guys.. and sometimes it seems like it might be even harder.

You'reasian

Women don't need to date when they can go to pleasure parties...

I LOVE teasing them about these lol :p

electricity
I don't know what your (and other women's) issue with connecting is? You don't "connect" with someone until dating someone at least for a few weeks, sometimes months, sometimes 1/2 a year. There are of course common interest when you first start dating (hobbies, books, movies, music, etc), but how much of a "connection" can you really expect without getting to know someone over an extended period of time? That kind of instant connection is a fantasy for the most part. Yes it happens very rarely but thats not a realistic requirement at the start.

Maybe I should of rephrased my claim to say that women who are currently not dating anyone is doing so at their own choice. And I don't mean flings, I mean dating someone with the intention of an LTR.

Wow. You actually sound non-trollish and intelligent here, I'm impressed. You're right, the connection I seek takes time to build, and that's why I prefer being friends with a guy and getting to know him before determining whether or not a relationship with him is a good idea.

• Author
Wow. You actually sound non-trollish and intelligent here, I'm impressed. You're right, the connection I seek takes time to build, and that's why I prefer being friends with a guy and getting to know him before determining whether or not a relationship with him is a good idea.

I'm a very intelligent guy and most of what I post here is "truth" although to most it sounds like a troll.

Lakeside_runner
...and most of what I post here is "truth"...

And who/what supports this statement?

jakinbandw

Bah, you couldn't even say half of what you say in the red, let alone gold!

(umineko referance for those that watch anime)

I'm a very intelligent guy and most of what I post here is "truth" although to most it sounds like a troll.

Dude, no one can proclaim their comments as "truth". They may be truth to you, but are not represented worldwide.

single ape

You don't sound like a troll, you just sound like a guy who has no idea about dating from the female perspective except when they reject you. Which leads you to form your "truths" that just sound more "bitter rejected guy" than "truth"

electricity

.... and the troll returns. It was interesting while it lasted.

Most of what you post here indicate that you think all women are exactly the same. That's not a truth. In fact, that's so mistaken, it's not even a stereotype! It's just flat out false!

Dude, no one can proclaim their comments as "truth". They may be truth to you, but are not represented worldwide.

Ummm...Marsle, have you forgotten already...? I'm disappointed...:mad:

Nice guys get the short end of the stick.