Guys: Women to Avoid

Let's make a list. Ladies can add but create a new thread for Guys to avoid OK?

1- Drama Queen - You know the type, if life isn't a soap opera she's not happy. In fact she's only happy when everyone else isn't. Loves to talk about folks behind their backs and is most satisfied when she find a way to pit people against each other. If she stubs her wittle toe the world will know and everyone has to stop what they're doing. Ends up with a guy who puts up with her stuff, a semi doormat who she eventually cheats on.

2- Attention Whore - Seems really friendly at first but after a while she just gets on everyone's nerves. If the conversation stops being about her she moves on to her next victim. Odd thing is once a guy really starts paying attention to her she dumps him to find a guy who treats her like dirt and mostly ignores her.

3- The Flirty Flaky Fake- Ohhh this one is annoying. She seems so nice and ditsy but beneath that is a conniving mind. This one almost always has way more male friends than female friends. That's because she flirts with every guy and makes them think they have a chance so they keep hanging around. She loves this because all she needs to do is feed them just enough scraps of attention and she gets attention, free meals and drinks. It's like playing chess with her man pawns and secretly she laughs at them. She ends up pi**ing off the women she meets because she's so self centered. This one cannot be counted on for much of anything unless there's something in it for her. Can't handle monogamy or responsibility and it's all about her ego getting stroked.

Edited by sumdude
gypsy_nicky

Manic Pixie Dream Girl-very similar to Ms. flaky flake, is a stock girl stereotype in movies but exists in real life too. Like a muse. Elusive, mysterious, deep, detached, full of life. Yet is a contradiction to what has been said. Mostly liberal arts/hipster types. Like someone here mentioned: Bat **** crazy.

On a good note, they're usually attractive and sensual.

gypsy_nicky

3- The Flirty Flaky Fake- Ohhh this one is annoying. She seems so nice and ditsy but beneath that is a conniving mind. This one almost always has way more male friends than female friends. That's because she flirts with every guy and makes them think they have a chance so they keep hanging around. She loves this because all she needs to do is feed them just enough scraps of attention and she gets attention, free meals and drinks. It's like playing chess with her man pawns and secretly she laughs at them. She ends up pi**ing off the women she meets because she's so self centered. This one cannot be counted on for much of anything unless there's something in it for her. Can't handle monogamy or responsibility and it's all about her ego getting stroked.

what I hate about these chicks is they're not usually gorgeous per se but pull in a lot of men because they initiate signs of interest. Then when pressed they usually act innocent and blame their natural attractiveness :lmao:.

Surprisingly, Ive met a few of these that are really not into relationships or casual sex but more of trawling in men for an ego boost.

5) SINGLE MOTHER - I would avoid a women with kids because that just seems like no fun unless they are my kids and I don't really have any interest in adopting some one elses kids if that is even an option in these types of situations. Especialy avoid if the father is still their lives.

4. Self proclaimed "independent" feminist:

"I'm independent, I don't need a man". These girls seem like they have it together and it sounds like it would be a good thing to be independent and not needing a man. BUT what they really mean is, "I dump alot of guys because I have no idea what I want". You've been warned. It's much better to find girls with the mentality, "I'm a women, who wants a man".

6. Attention Whore:

It deserves two places on the list :laugh:.

7. The "lots of straight guy friends" girl:

Gentlemen, run for your lives on this one. All men know, a straight guy that's a friend is almost always bad news. He wants her, you know it, I know it, she knows it, he knows it. Most of the guys are friendzoned (unless they have GF's), but if the friend's are ex's, then your done, say goodbye immediately.

8) Women With Close Guy Friends - You know the type, avoid women insist on spending alone time with their guy "friends." No one wants their gf/wife going out to dinner or movies and haging out at guys places under the guise of "friendship."

The Rebound - Possibly good for a fling, but usually she still has feelings for the ex and will be constantly comparing between the two of you. Possibly in a man-hating stage and more concerned about getting hers and not being taken advantage of than the actual relationship.

Gentlemen, run for your lives on this one. All men know, a straight guy that's a friend is almost always bad news. He wants her, you know it, I know it, she knows it, he knows it. Most of the guys are friendzoned (unless they have GF's), but if the friend's are ex's, then your done, say goodbye immediately.

My 8 was a lot like yours but I draw no distinction between straight guy friends or gay ones...

9- Avoid Shop o holics... You know girls who buy a lot of stuff although this one is hard to spot until it is to late... i.e. your smitten by the time you notice this girl buys way to much.

• Author
5) SINGLE MOTHER - I would avoid a women with kids because that just seems like no fun unless they are my kids and I don't really have any interest in adopting some one elses kids if that is even an option in these types of situations. Especialy avoid if the father is still their lives.

Hmmm... well this may be a personal preference for you but a good single mother? Who is responsible, caring, affectionate and has empathy? She can be great catch for someone else.

• Author

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagetalk View Post

My 8 was a lot like yours but I draw no distinction between straight guy friends or gay ones...

Very much like #3 the flirty flaky fake.

Hmmm... well this may be a personal preference for you but a good single mother? Who is responsible, caring, affectionate and has empathy? She can be great catch for someone else.

I think we have MILF chaser

I think we have MILF chaser

gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, what have we here? This thread is cracking me up!

first of all, what does MILF mean?

secondly, nobody's perfect, good grief!

but the good news is, as long as men think like you guys the population should remain rather constant . . . :D

• Author
gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, what have we here? This thread is cracking me up!

first of all, what does MILF mean?

secondly, nobody's perfect, good grief!

but the good news is, as long as men think like you guys the population should remain rather constant . . . :D

Mom

I'd

Like to

F***

I think I'm a little older than some of the other guys so to me there's nothing wrong with a single mom. I started the thread as an advice sort of thing for guys. At 42 I've had experience with most of these types of women.

"I'm independent, I don't need a man". These girls seem like they have it together and it sounds like it would be a good thing to be independent and not needing a man. BUT what they really mean is, "I dump alot of guys because I have no idea what I want". You've been warned. It's much better to find girls with the mentality, "I'm a women, who wants a man".

6. Attention Whore:

It deserves two places on the list :laugh:.

excellent post. so true.

Mom

I'd

Like to

F***

I think I'm a little older than some of the other guys so to me there's nothing wrong with a single mom. I started the thread as an advice sort of thing for guys. At 42 I've had experience with most of these types of women.

I think what you said about the single mother can apply to any woman: the qualities you seek are caring, empathy, and responsibility. You might find that in a pet lover as well. Those are good qualities.

Someone here in another thread said women have three qualities, and you can only pick two.

1) Hot

2) Smart

3) Sane

It's so very true.

I think what you said about the single mother can apply to any woman: the qualities you seek are caring, empathy, and responsibility. You might find that in a pet lover as well. Those are good qualities.

That reminds me of <10> Avoid women who are insane involving animals... You know the girl who french kisses her dog and calls it the other man in her life.

Someone here in another thread said women have three qualities, and you can only pick two.

1) Hot

2) Smart

3) Sane

It's so very true.

1) tits

2) ass

3) face

I picked all three

It could also mean "I make a really good living and I don't have to put up with a loser should the man turn out to be one" . . .

just a thought

It could also mean "I make a really good living and I don't have to put up with a loser should the man turn out to be one" . . .

just a thought

I'm sticking with, "I dump alot of guys because I have no idea what I want".

Those kind of girls are some of the most likely to date a loser that cheats on them.

purpleplanet

I have a lot of guy friends, who were my boyfriend's good friends before he died. Does that send the wrong message? We don't hang out alone, but rather in the same group we had before he died. Also my brother was my best friend, so I tend to relate easily to both men and women.

DustySaltus

-Serial Texters

-Girls who don't have $ to eat, but have $ to buy a $500 Prada bag

-Girls who "work hard and play hard"-----what does that even mean?

• Author
I have a lot of guy friends, who were my boyfriend's good friends before he died. Does that send the wrong message? We don't hang out alone, but rather in the same group we had before he died. Also my brother was my best friend, so I tend to relate easily to both men and women.

I don't think so. You don't hang out alone with them. The women we're talking about have about a 80/20 or better man to woman 'friend' ratio and flirt relentlessly.