Is he losing interest?

I am 31 years old and have been dating this guy for about 2 months. We've spent a lot of time together and are even going on vacation with another couple in a few weeks. He is divorced and has a child. Here's the problem. He went out of town last weekend and since he has come back he seems different. We only went out once this week. And, normally when we don't go out he still calls. He has his son this weekend so I know he is busy, but I am concerned that he didn't call Wednesday or Thursday. Is he just wanting some space or is he drifting away? We had a great time Tuesday evening when we went out so I don't know what is going on.

HELP!!!!

don't ask him... just keep watching what he does... one week is too short - perhaps he was simply not feeling well!

that's my view!

-yes

hehe i've been having this same problem, and yes is right, just give it some time. cause you know what, my bf had been acting the *same* way this past week. well, for about 6 days or so...

no offese to you guys, but sometimes i truly think guys get their own form of "pms". don't worry about something you don't know about :) i'm sure he just wanted some alone time.

no worries :)

• Author
:) Thank you for the replies. I kind of figured he wanted some alone time, but unfortunately, I was jump to the worst case scenario!!!