Email me back, Call me back, Respond For God's Sake

Hot Carl

Give her time to get back from her date :laugh:

I know what your saying though...

My wife used to wait like a day to reply to my emails when we first started to date..

She did it on purpose.. even the calls she wouldn't reply too right away...

• Author

That pretty much IS the story. I keep thinking I set the hook, and then nothing.

Obviously I'm ugly.

That pretty much IS the story. I keep thinking I set the hook, and then nothing.

Obviously I'm ugly.

did u kiss her?

You're upset that she isn't calling you back/aka playing her own waiting game... because you thought you "hooked" her/aka playing your game.

Haha. Sounds like someone has met his match.

No. Must be because I'm so stupid.

Don't forget Ugly :laugh:

You are just investing yourself into someone and not getting the reaction you are expecting..

She will come around.. you did set the hook right ?

• Author
You're upset that she isn't calling you back/aka playing her own waiting game... because you thought you "hooked" her/aka playing your game.

Haha. Sounds like someone has met his match.

That's ridiculous. She's doing it because I wasn't dressed right.

Don't forget Ugly :laugh:

You are just investing yourself into someone and not getting the reaction you are expecting..

She will come around.. you did set the hook right ?

I didn't invest much. It was just the first time I met her, and it went well. I thought the hook was set, because she was talking about "next time" and "dinner" with absolutely no prompting from me. I didn't realize "I'd like to see you again, next time let's go to dinner" meant "go to hell". Women are impossible to figure out. It's clear that I smelled bad.

• Author
Employ the "Oh well, f*ck you", on to the next method. She'll immediately show up.

Think that will work better than the "I'm a nice guy. I want to be nice to you allll night long." email I have drafted up?

If you didn't even try to kiss her on the date then why would she call you back. Seriously I wouldn't care if a girl didn't call me back. Just go ask some hotter girl out and kiss her!

Think that will work better than the "I'm a nice guy. I want to be nice to you allll night long." email I have drafted up?

Yes, send it- be sure to highlight the word "nice".

Ask her if you did anything wrong- and apologize for it multiple times.

Tell her you are waiting by the phone.

homersheineken

:laugh::laugh:

• Author

If I send you her email address will you email her and tell her to respond to me?

• Author
If you didn't even try to kiss her on the date then why would she call you back. Seriously I wouldn't care if a girl didn't call me back. Just go ask some hotter girl out and kiss her!

It wasn't a kissing kind of date. Not romantic. That was supposed to come later, but she's too stubborn. I'm too boring for her.

If I send you her email address will you email her and tell her to respond to me?

No, but I will tell her over and over how "nice" you are:rolleyes:

• Author
No, but I will tell her over and over how "nice" you are:rolleyes:

Oh you have no idea how nice I can be, D.

It wasn't a kissing kind of date. Not romantic. That was supposed to come later, but she's too stubborn. I'm too boring for her.

Maybe if your hair was all the same color!!!!!

Although it looks very ( wait for it ) NICE.....:lmao:

Oh you have no idea how nice I can be, D.

She will realize that seconds before you drop a Hot Carl on her :laugh:

Well, joking aside. This is a bit frustrating.

It's a game.. she saw you set the hook.. only she isn't going to tug on it..

Just call her later on tomorrow and reach out to her for another date.. and don't forget to kiss her ...

Frustrating.. yeah.. like I said my wife did that kind of game playing when we started going out..

I sometimes would wait till she called me..

Ruby Slippers

While I sympathize with your frustration and kind of want to hug you and all the men in this thread...

A non-kissing kind of date, to me, is, you know, hanging out with a friend.