Finally got her number!!!

CARL45

I been attracted to this woman at my study group. I decide to ask her if she had a cell phone. She went over and got it and I put my number in. Then I dialed my phone and got her number. I know it sounds sneaky, but it worked. What do you think?

Lakeside_runner

I think...: creepy... It kinda sounds like a violation of someones private zone. What goes into their phone is up to them. Why didn't you simply ask her what her number is???

I'm with the one above, it sounds a tad creepy...just hoping you deleted her recent call list, or how will you tell her how you got her number when she asks?

I think he's saying he asked her if she had a cell. SHE went and got her phone and put his number in then called him so he now has it. If this wasn't the case and you got it by using her phone without her knowing I definitely wouldn't call. lol

I think...: creepy... It kinda sounds like a violation of someones private zone. What goes into their phone is up to them. Why didn't you simply ask her what her number is???

I've seen the player types I work with pull this stunt at company happy hours.

It only works on the chicks with zero self esteem.

The stable ones just laugh at the guy, tell him he's a creep & then belittle him in front of everyone. LOL!

I think it is stupid. What good is having her number if she did not give it to you? It gives you zero access.

ummm....

if someone asked me this- i'd be like, "Yeah, I do... do you need to use it?" So by me giving you my phone, it's because i'm polite. Not necessarily because i'm interested. Secondly, to do the whole "I'm calling you to avoid you rejecting me and to avoid me having to ask" sherade - is pretty lame.

I know guys hate doing what they have to do-

but by darting around it,

you are literally taking away from yourself.

A man builds a reporte with a woman, and has to earn her trust and acceptance. Do you think you can just trick her into liking you? No way. By asking for her number you're saying many things:

I find you attractive

I am interested in you

This is PLEASURABLE for a woman. This is exciting. THIS is what will make her think about you over and over again.

What you did will make her only think: "Wait... what just happened? Does he really expect ME to call HIM? Does he even like me? I'm confused"

Instead of "finally! The guy I like finally asked. Ugh, I have to wait. Will he call? I hope he calls. Hmm...but will he?"

Don't thwart your own game. Approach with confidence and you're giving the girl the experience.

Yes, that is beyond creepy, if not stalkerish.

Lose her number now, and the next time you see her, apologize for your subterfuge and ask for her number directly. She will appreciate honesty a lot more than underhanded tricks.