Article about reasons for women infidelity

PJKino

Stage 1 is alot deeper than what is written there. We've all seen the posts here. The husband is sometimes at fault at stage 1. Too many times women arent romanced anymore, marriage is boring and routine, guy doesnt seduce his woman anymore, he asks for sex, which ruins it.

I wont even get into what happens when the man loses interest in his wife.

Im curious to see if this book has any good info in it.

LucreziaBorgia

There is lots of truth in that site. The message boards used to be pretty horrifying to read, but it looks like they've been taken down. I can't get to them, at any rate.

I read the book by Michelle Langley, it was spot on in almost every aspect. My ex did EXACTLY what women in the book did, down to the same exact words and phrasing that were in there.

So it's obviously pretty widespread if not across the board why women from their mid 20's to 30's run off and cheat. They "fall in love" or at least think they do very fast and basically lose their minds for a time.

There is lots of truth in that site. The message boards used to be pretty horrifying to read, but it looks like they've been taken down. I can't get to them, at any rate.

Those boards could have made even the nicest guy become a misogynist. They were the type of women every man dreads getting involved with.

• Author

Women get bored very easily plus add in they believe in a fairytalish soulmate so once they get bored with their partner and find initial excitement/lust with a new guy they now believe hes their soulmate add in with women making their decisons on emotion not logic and you got some problems..

Sweetie1977

Its a very broad geneelazation the one thing i will say i agree with is the quote about people misjudging women especially about sexuality

Women love sex as much if not more then Men and in a relationship its just as important if not more to us to where if its not good we may leave,yes its an emotional thing for us as well but the physical feeling is also very important

"Women's relationships today follow

a very predictable pattern:

1. They push men for commitment

2. They get what they want

3. They lose interest in sex

4. They become attracted to someone else

5. They start cheating

6. They become angry and resentful

7. They begin telling their partners that they need time apart

8. They blame their partners for their behavior...

9. ...and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages."

See that, men? You have to prevent step 2, so that steps 3 and onwards will never be reached.