is she no longer interested?

gb2222

So I have officially gone out with this girl 2 times both times went really good. We also have hung out a few other times at parties and stuff everything seemed good but getting a 3rd date has been tough, she always seems to be busy. We finally worked out a couple days that we are both free. So I asked her out on a date that she said she was previously free on and then she says that it doesn't work for her and that she would call me when she has time. What do you think this means? is she no longer interested?

Probably no longer interested, sounds like you're getting the brush off. Tough luck.

Message to all the women folk out there, you can just tell me when you're not interested I can take it XD Just don't do the 'avoidance' thing.

Shes probably not interested. The guy I've gone on a few dates with right now has a schedule that is completely the opposite of my own - I do have SOME free time, but it always seems to be when he is working. Still, if it means we have to stay up until 2am to meet up on a Monday night, so be it - we find a way to make it work!

There are times when I want to say "ugh I'm busy until next week", because planning seems daunting when I'm already so stressed, but I'm really interested in this guy, so I'm making time.

Same goes for her, I'm sure: If someone mattered enough to her, she'd make time.

She lost interest with you somewhere on the second date. She will never give you a thrird, she definetly lost interest. Try to think about what point you said or did something that made her move on on the scond date, or one of the other times you saw her.

• Author

Yea I agree she has lost interest, or she would make time even if she doesn't have it. But the thing that doesn't add up is the last time i saw her it ended great hug goodbye and a kiss that she somewhat initiated and last thing she said was lets do something soon. Thats what makes this so confusing to me.

Yea I agree she has lost interest, or she would make time even if she doesn't have it. But the thing that doesn't add up is the last time i saw her it ended great hug goodbye and a kiss that she somewhat initiated and last thing she said was lets do something soon. Thats what makes this so confusing to me.

it could be because shes too chicken to say she lost interest in you to your face, or she found someone she liked better after the date. All you need to know, is she's blowing you off now, which means shes not interested.

Agent Thomas

Then another guy came into the picture, or she is a good actress, or she found something out since that night that she didn't like.

ReadyforLove

Just keep it moving. She is probably not interested, sorry. There's definitely someone better for you out there!

If someone mattered enough to her, she'd make time.

This is the magic rule. If someone was truly interested, they'd make sure they were able to see you. Don't contact her again.