Promiscuous Girl Knocks Me Back!

This is unbelievable! This chick --a well-known "loose" girl from college-- comes over my house to "study". We're sitting next to each other on the couch (studying) and she starts rubbing my leg. I in turn reciprocate; I rub her back and and try to feel under her top... But then she stops me, by saying, "I don't do this sort of thing ... I think we're just getting a bit carried away. Let's just focus here, sorry." What the hell? I was speechless. I abruptly wrapped up the study session shortly thereafter -- I was pissed off. As I shoo her out the door, she asks, "Are we still okay? We're friends, right?" I just reply with a monotone "yeah, 'course" and then close the door on her.

What's up with this? A girl who's slept with about half a dozen guys from school within the past 2 months doesn't want to sleep with me! She feels up my leg than stops from going "all the way". I hate these teases! She can jump off a cliff for all I care. Sorry, the rant's over.:mad:

Maybe she likes you, wanted the physical intimacy but doesn't want you to get the wrong impression... in case she should ruin any romantic potential with you.

Maybe she likes you, wanted the physical intimacy but doesn't want you to get the wrong impression... in case she should ruin any romantic potential with you.

Well judging by his reaction, I would say mission failed.

• Author

That's not the impression I got. The only impression I got is that she's quick and easy, and I'm pretty damn intuitive. Besides, she's not the "dating type". (And I sense that she too knows this.)

Oh well, back to looking for girls with slut tattoes and foul mouths. They're far more eager to accept me with open legs...

DustySaltus

Just because this girl has operated like 7-11 in being open 24 hours in the past doesn't mean she hasn't changed store policy with yourself.

Agree with Marsle, you're in a different category. You should be flattered, not angry. You see her as nothing more than a hookup. Hence, there is a problem.

Are you a nice guy, Marek? Women will act slutty for bad boys, but act all prudish toward a nice guy and say, "I'm not that kinda girl", after she's banged the whole football team, including the coach and the waterboy.

• Author
Just because this girl has operated like 7-11 in being open 24 hours in the past doesn't mean she hasn't changed store policy with yourself.

Agree with Marsle, you're in a different category. You should be flattered, not angry. You see her as nothing more than a hookup. Hence, there is a problem.

Haha :laugh: Thanks, Dusty. I had a good chuckle over your first two lines!

I'm pissed off because the whole thing just smacked of c*ck teasing. You know the types of girls: Those that get a guy all hot 'n' hard only to close and lock the gate just before he's about to enter. As I wrote earlier, I wouldn't date someone whose name is synonymous with SLUT.

ImaManDammit
That's not the impression I got. The only impression I got is that she's quick and easy, and I'm pretty damn intuitive. Besides, she's not the "dating type". (And I sense that she too knows this.)

Oh well, back to looking for girls with slut tattoes and foul mouths. They're far more eager to accept me with open legs...

You might be taking this a bit personal. Like you were rejected. I wouldn't though.

We weren't there to see the body language or hear how things were said, but if you believe in your intuition Iwould go with it. Mine's been pretty much on the mark.

While others may say she sees you as better than the other guys and that she wants to be more than a one night stand. I see it as her wanting to be with a guy whose safe, like a big brother.

If you're not wanting to be that for her, then just walk away, as it will only go down hill from there.

• Author
Are you a nice guy, Marek? Women will act slutty for bad boys, but act all prudish toward a nice guy and say, "I'm not that kinda girl", after she's banged the whole football team, including the coach and the waterboy.
Yes, I am a nice guy. It's one of my damn foibles. But I'm trying to do away with it...
blind_otter

If you projected any of this attitude towards her, I'm not surprised that she rejected you. The attitude displayed towards women is foul on this thread, indeed.

Let me ask you - were you present when these half dozen men had sex with this woman? How do you know she is a "slut"?

or maybe she was like I need to find myself a nice guy, except she runs into you and thinks "wtf why is this happening again" but since you aren't smoking hot it's easy for her to shut you down.

Frankly I'm not sure if I would be interested in a girl well known as "loose", doesn't mean she wouldn't be loose after she's with you.

Did you see this girl with you own eyes, having sex with all these other fellas you say she slept with?

It wouldn't be the first girl who didn't earn her reputation......

I started a new school once and was very inexperienced with boys. One started hanging around me a lot and I didn't know how to respond. I guess he was embarrassed by what appeared to be my disapproval in front of others one day. I came to school the next day branded as a slut because he told everyone we'd had sex. I'd never even had a real kiss beyond a 1st grade peck with any guy, but I was considered a slut just on his word.

If you projected any of this attitude towards her, I'm not surprised that she rejected you. The attitude displayed towards women is foul on this thread, indeed.

Let me ask you - were you present when these half dozen men had sex with this woman? How do you know she is a "slut"?

A lot of women actualy reward this kind of attitude if it is comming from the right guy.

Haha :laugh: Thanks, Dusty. I had a good chuckle over your first two lines!

I'm pissed off because the whole thing just smacked of c*ck teasing. You know the types of girls: Those that get a guy all hot 'n' hard only to close and lock the gate just before he's about to enter. As I wrote earlier, I wouldn't date someone whose name is synonymous with SLUT.

What did you expect? For every 10 guys a so called "slut" sleeps with she probably cock teased at least 90. Very uncool of you to a) want a girl like this b) get upset oversomething like this.

Big "slut" always equals big potential of being a "cock tease" they go hand in hand

blind_otter

I started a new school once and was very inexperienced with boys. One started hanging around me a lot and I didn't know how to respond. I guess he was embarrassed by what appeared to be my disapproval in front of others one day. I came to school the next day branded as a slut because he told everyone we'd had sex. I'd never even had a real kiss beyond a 1st grade peck with any guy, but I was considered a slut just on his word.

Gah, that happened to me in college as well. This guy was such a choad, but I was so disgusted with him...then I come to find out he apparently tells people that we had sex. Let me tell you I got a lot of unwanted attention from guys who I was NOT ATTRACTED TO because of this repulsive individual.

When I found out what he was saying I was livid. "I didn't sleep with him, somebody please believe me!! He's so gross!!"

I think it's because I had a party, he just showed up, and I had him bodily removed from my house.

Let me tell you I got a lot of unwanted attention from guys who I was NOT ATTRACTED TO because of this repulsive individual.

I'm guessing that the OP would also be one of the guys giving the girl in his post unwanted attention so he could get some....

It looks like the OP was just being nice to her get get a piece and he got rejected because the rumors were unfounded and she saw him for what he was...

Silver_star
This is unbelievable! This chick --a well-known "loose" girl from college-- comes over my house to "study". We're sitting next to each other on the couch (studying) and she starts rubbing my leg. I in turn reciprocate; I rub her back and and try to feel under her top... But then she stops me, by saying, "I don't do this sort of thing ... I think we're just getting a bit carried away. Let's just focus here, sorry." What the hell? I was speechless. I abruptly wrapped up the study session shortly thereafter -- I was pissed off. As I shoo her out the door, she asks, "Are we still okay? We're friends, right?" I just reply with a monotone "yeah, 'course" and then close the door on her.

What's up with this? A girl who's slept with about half a dozen guys from school within the past 2 months doesn't want to sleep with me! She feels up my leg than stops from going "all the way". I hate these teases! She can jump off a cliff for all I care. Sorry, the rant's over.:mad:

Shes probably just isnt attracted to you...even "sluts" have standards.

CollectiveVelvet
Shes probably just isnt attracted to you...even "sluts" have standards.

Agreed. To call yourself a nice guy after the vomiting you've done all over this thread is a joke. :sick:

You moved too fast for her. What you shouldve done is tease her. You didnt, you just jumped her when she gave a lil clue. You should have done nothing and saw how far she went. At some point she would have moved in for a kiss. If she didnt, then you would have known she was teasing you to make herself feel better.

Does it seem odd to anyone that, if this girl really does get around, that folks would be chiming in on what the OP should have done that would have gotten him laid?

If someone is beneath your respect, why would you want to be intimate with them? I'm not talking about just owning that you might not be ready for a committed relationship but willing to engage in casual sex. You can still choose a casual sex partner that you can have some respect for. But when you don't even respect them enough to simply enjoy their company - why would you want to expose yourself intimately to them?

If he had succeeded - HE would be a slut. Being a slut is having low standards.

always_searching
Yes, I am a nice guy. It's one of my damn foibles. But I'm trying to do away with it...

Haha, clearly you're a VERY nice guy--most misogynists are.

First of all, why is it that women are still branded "sluts" if they have and enjoy sex? Before you say anything questioning my integrity, I've never had sex with a man, so this isn't a defense that benefits me. However, men like you make me sick. You brand women who you are clearly more than willing to sleep with "sluts", yet, the prospect of dating one wouldn't occur to you. Seriously? How do you expect to get any sex if your view on sex is that those women who would have it with you are "sluts"? Better yet, why would you even want to have sex with a "slut"?

:confused:

*shudders* I'm so glad to know views like yours are still prevalent in the 21st century.

:sick:

blind_otter
Does it seem odd to anyone that, if this girl really does get around, that folks would be chiming in on what the OP should have done that would have gotten him laid?

If someone is beneath your respect, why would you want to be intimate with them? I'm not talking about just owning that you might not be ready for a committed relationship but willing to engage in casual sex. You can still choose a casual sex partner that you can have some respect for. But when you don't even respect them enough to simply enjoy their company - why would you want to expose yourself intimately to them?

oh sally, you know that this standard isn't applied to men. It never has been. Women must be chaste and pure, men can have sex with anything with a warm hole as often as they like.

This is why I would like to have sex, but choose not to. This kind of thing makes my vag just dry right up.

Clearly, this woman gets some sort of thrill from using her seuxality to manipluate men. That said, she doesn't owe you sex just because she's slept with lots of other men. Leave this woman alone. Find someone else.

Some how I think there is more to this story then you are telling.

But maybe not maybe you just went a bit to fast for her.....

Going strictly by the OP, I would opine more 'attention whore' versus 'slut'. The last part, the 'she asks, "Are we still okay? We're friends, right?"' stuff is classic AW patter.

OP, if you're just looking to get laid, ratchet up your rejection shield and just go approach women aggressively sexually. The ones who want a quick lay will approve of it.

When a woman with whom you have no history starts rubbing your leg whilst studying, ignore it. She's playing games with your little head. Don't play along. Inevitably, blue balls will result.

A man does not have to like or even have basic respect for a woman to sleep with them.