Do I send an e-mail?

Kristine

Telling him how I feel? Or should I just let the feelings pass? I want to say I'm sure you've moved on, but I miss you and what you said hurt me. Is that just crazy to do?

• Author

Thanks, he won't see it until Monday because he doesn't have a computer at home, but it does make me feel better to have sent it. A sense of relief.

I'm glad you sent it, and I wish nothing but good experiences to you from this moment on. May your days be filled with positivity. :)

Kristine, I think you need to take a deep breath for a minute. You have just been through a very traumatic experience with losing your son and I think you are a smart enough woman to know that contacting this man would only be a self destructive move. You need to heal from what you've been through; now that doesn't necesarily mean you have to heal without a partner but it is in your best interest to heal with someone dependable and stable. You need stability right now so please do not put yourself in a situation that is chock full of chaos. You are only human and can only take so much so don't continue to hurt yourself.

It's understandable you miss him, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Not when the person is this shaky and not on any solid ground. You don't need to add more heartache to your resume, you have already had your share.

skydiveaddict
Thanks, he won't see it until Monday because he doesn't have a computer at home, but it does make me feel better to have sent it. A sense of relief.

I would'nt have sent it. But if you feel better, then it wasn't a bad idea IMO. I think women are much stronger than men when it comes to dealing w/emotional trauma. I'm a total wuss when it comes to getting my heart broken.