How long should I wait to call her??

moodoo

so i spent the past few days in my hometown and I had been talking to this girl for a few weeks and we went out 4 of the 6 nights i was in town. She spent the night in my bed once but she didn't want anything to happen, the last night before I left she met me after dinner with her friend, we had some drinks and we had a little kiss on the lips and she said in a month when I move back for good, she'd like something more serious between us.

Now, Im back in LA now 3,000 miles away, and she openly told me she liked me but needed a little time to get over her ex bc they broke up a month ago and I was wondering how much or how little I should be talking to her over this week and the next coming ones until I move back.....I dont wanna call her everyday and make her think im needy, but I dont wanna just blow her off and make her think I dont care, I really like her and want this to go well

lookin2wardthefuture

From a woman's point of view, if you claim to be interested and I claim to be interested then I want you to act interested. Wait 3-4 days and give her a call, if she's receptive, give her another call in 3-4 and so on. This way you're not being needy you're acting the way you feel, interested.:)

She's still getting over her ex and you're 3000 miles away. What does calling her accomplish if you can't date her? You'll be home in a month anyway, so make your move then.

Now, Im back in LA now 3,000 miles away, and she openly told me she liked me but needed a little time to get over her ex bc they broke up a month ago and I was wondering how much or how little I should be talking to her over this week and the next coming ones until I move back.....

i would wait for her to call you