whats up with guys and nasty girls?!

duskandsummer

duskandsummer

I don't get why some guys, most guys my age *I am 20 by the way*..go for these girls who wear toooo much makeup, grind and kiss on other girls for attention, give it up way to easy, are b**ches..and have no self respect for themselves whats so ever. They are the nastiest girls out there who just party and tan..thats it. Why aren't guys looking for the nice girls, who aren't completely prude but won't give you everything all at once...the one who you have to make some effort for..the ones who can be beautiful without packing on the makeup or taking provocative pictures for their facebooks. I just don't get it.

The nasty girls are simply looking for consistent attention and validation. They will put out immediately and the guys don't have do do any work at all to get laid.

They're probably kinkier too.

Actually, have never found that to be the case. It seems hard for them to be kinky half passed out somehow, and if they try to get too kinky, they end up blowing budweiser all over the bed. IME the non-party girls are the kinkiest.

Sorry for the foolishness, OP. Are you in college? Stay away from fraternity parties and the drinking bashes, that's the party-girl wheelhouse, there are other things to do where you will find guys looking for quality. Couldn't tell you what they are, as I never did them at your age, but they are out there.

Yeah, I need a girl who won't have the :confused: face when I ask her to spit on my ****.

Most girls aren't used to spitting. They're probably just afraid they might miss it.

Most girls aren't used to spitting. They're probably just afraid they might miss it.

:lmao: That's too true.

• Author
duskandsummer
Why are you complaining? That's less competition for the kind of girl you want :D

I'm a girl. It sucks because I know some pretty nice guys who fall into this trap of fake girls who only want sexual attention. Is getting laid all guys really are thinking about? I mean Im not gonna lie I went through that tiny stage senior year/freshmen year of college. But now I want a guy I can be myself around, and I could have a future with and its like all they want are these robot skanks. I went through that stage but I remained a virgin..and just because you are a nice girl it doesn't mean you don't have a kinky side..it means that if you do the right things you will get to see that side not EVERY guy in town gets to see. Good girls do it better boys..plus we aren't used up like these skanks lol Its frustrating.

I'm a girl. It sucks because I know some pretty nice guys who fall into this trap of fake girls who only want sexual attention. Is getting laid all guys really are thinking about? I mean Im not gonna lie I went through that tiny stage senior year/freshmen year of college. But now I want a guy I can be myself around, and I could have a future with and its like all they want are these robot skanks. I went through that stage but I remained a virgin..and just because you are a nice girl it doesn't mean you don't have a kinky side..it means that if you do the right things you will get to see that side not EVERY guy in town gets to see. Good girls do it better boys..plus we aren't used up like these skanks lol Its frustrating.

Oh my bad. Try dating older guys.

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top. Boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling & getting hurt. So, they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.So apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, theyre amazing.... They just have to wait for the right boy to come, one who's brave to climb to the top of the tree.

The trouble is that crappy boys regularly climb to the top of the tree, and as such the apples up there have built defenses against all boys that do climb to the top... so when brave and good boys climb to the top, the apples refuse to be picked, and the boys fall to the ground anyway. After several attempts, the boy rubs his head after yet another... See More fall, and says you know what, screw it, there's an apple right here. Then the apples at the top wonder what happened to all the good guys.

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top. Boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling & getting hurt. So, they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.So apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, theyre amazing.... They just have to wait for the right boy to come, one who's brave to climb to the top of the tree.

The trouble is that crappy boys regularly climb to the top of the tree, and as such the apples up there have built defenses against all boys that do climb to the top... so when brave and good boys climb to the top, the apples refuse to be picked, and the boys fall to the ground anyway. After several attempts, the boy rubs his head after yet another... See More fall, and says you know what, screw it, there's an apple right here. Then the apples at the top wonder what happened to all the good guys.

So based on this analogy, could I just go buy an apple at the supermarket...?

Thanks.

So based on this analogy, could I just go buy an apple at the supermarket...?

Thanks.

hahahaha

i'm hungry now

hahahaha

i'm hungry now

Hah, it's Thursday night. We should go find some apples. But not too far up the tree...it's already almost 1:30...

I use a chainsaw.

Hah, it's Thursday night. We should go find some apples. But not too far up the tree...it's already almost 1:30...

I was going to... but one of my undergrads that's technically facilitating a discussion went AWOL... so I have to do some leg work for the first discussion next week... and i'm kicking his ass.

I would never marry one but those women can be fun as hell to play around with.

You wouldnt...so why should a "non-nasty" woman marry you? do you think then that you deserve to marry one?

You wouldnt...so why should a "non-nasty" woman marry you? do you think then that you deserve to marry one?

A non nasty woman did marry me but I don't know why.

I don't get why some guys, most guys my age *I am 20 by the way*..go for these girls who wear toooo much makeup, grind and kiss on other girls for attention, give it up way to easy, are b**ches..and have no self respect for themselves whats so ever. They are the nastiest girls out there who just party and tan..thats it. Why aren't guys looking for the nice girls, who aren't completely prude but won't give you everything all at once...the one who you have to make some effort for..the ones who can be beautiful without packing on the makeup or taking provocative pictures for their facebooks. I just don't get it.

I'm 21 and I've never found myself attracted to the skanky girls. They're fun to look at no doubt, but not someone I would consider dating. I've also noticed that the nice and cute girls get a lot of attention too, but it's usually from a not so looking group of guys. So lets say you're this so call nice girl thats shy/quiet or so. How would u like being approached? At the moment I'm trying to talk to a cute girl in my club but can never get the balls to.

Why aren't guys looking for the nice girls, who aren't completely prude but won't give you everything all at once...the one who you have to make some effort for..the ones who can be beautiful without packing on the makeup or taking provocative pictures for their facebooks. I just don't get it.

Believe me girl, they're out there. Those are the ones we ALL want to marry don't worry, it will happen for you You are a true treasure

torranceshipman

Because they want sex quickly and they know they will get it from these girls :D Trust me, they dont choose nice girls because they aren't ready for a R - if they were, they'd be asking you out. As it is, they are in their early 20 'notches on the bedpost' stage so go to the girls who will put out immediately to get it. Might be skanky but to be fair, logical!