How Do I Get Over A Guy Very Soon? More Options

indie22

Okay, so the problem is that I can't ever get over a guy soon enough. Its like once he's done with me I get so upset, but then I feel bad when I call it off first.

Its just that there is such a gap in my dating life, I have dealt with a lease 5 guys and Im 22 years. The last guy that stopped calling me and was supposed to call me early this morning...was the only one who was polite to me, took me OUT and PAID for the date. He was also very gentleman like with a good personality.

Anyways, I just want to have a lot of options...and I know I dont have to be a slut to do so. I WANT to date, I cant help it, I just want that experience, so yes I know I have other responsibilities (I know, school, but Im not little anymore and Im do want to experience love/sex too)

Im still a virgin, so please mature answers only.

• Author
Uh, I don't understand... do you mean 'get over a guy' in the literal or figurative sense? :|
Well, I just want to be able to have other options. Whenever I stop seeing someone It takes forever for someone else to approach me. So, I guess thats literal (I think, lol);)
  • Author
...And now I'm confused....

What's happening about this guy....? :confused:

*Sigh* its the same guy. I posted that a few days ago. He said that he would call me yesterday and never did call...

He said we had a lot to talk about so, I guess I got my answer about everything since he didnt call...I even texted him a smiley and no reply.

Now I rather move on.:(