Women, admit to the "nice guys" that they shouldn't be "polite" in bed

betamanlet

Don't ask, take. Throw her around like a ragdoll. Don't ask what she wants, just do it, be enthusiastic, animalistic. I know some NGs who still don't believe you have to do this. They don't realize that women bumsen with guys who do this stuff, so it's expected and desired.

*sigh*

Keep reaching for the wrong reasons why people FAIL at dating and relationships and you're going to continue being a lonely guy.

Don't ask, take. Throw her around like a ragdoll. Don't ask what she wants, just do it, be enthusiastic, animalistic. I know some NGs who still don't believe you have to do this. They don't realize that women bumsen with guys who do this stuff, so it's expected and desired.

:rolleyes:...

stevejohnson1976

I think every girl likes 'it' a little bit different.

the first time i'm not gonna flip her around 10 different ways and pound her until the nail is home...

you need to feel it out...see what she likes and let her know what you like.

communication is key to great sex...

• Author

the first time i'm not gonna flip her around 10 different ways and pound her until the nail is home...

Ah, but there lays the problem. Women expect men to be mindreaders.

Communication is key. I am an animal also- I bite, spank, pull hair... and I like to be hit. IDK, sex is animalistic to me. Making love, on the other hand, I've only done a handful of times. Those were the best sexual experiences I have had.

But when it comes to the nitty gritty, I tell them what I like, and how I like it. I talk dirty. It's fun for me. If you can't handle the beast get outta the cage.

Women and men are primal beings. IDK when this whole "great thinkers" thing came around, but at the core, we are animals. Albeit intelligent animals, but Elephants have better memories than most humans and display self awareness.

Men aren't mind readers. That's why you do what you do then talk about it. At least I do. I always learn by trial of fire. If I touch it, I get burned. But I have to touch it first before I learn that it burns.

Communication is key. I am an animal also- I bite, spank, pull hair... and I like to be hit. IDK, sex is animalistic to me. Making love, on the other hand, I've only done a handful of times. Those were the best sexual experiences I have had.

But when it comes to the nitty gritty, I tell them what I like, and how I like it. I talk dirty. It's fun for me. If you can't handle the beast get outta the cage.

Wow, you bite and like to be hit. That's a little scary.

Exactly. Its better going into it knowing what will pleasure her the most and what she enjoys, rather than wasting time with other things.

I don't draw blood. More like nibbles. Biting lips is so hot to me. And necks, of course.

Yeah, I like to be hit. Scratched. IDK, it's fun. It gets her aggression out if she is into that type of thing. If not, I can do what she likes. I am adaptable :) I like to be exhausted when I am done with sex.

Sometimes you have to lead a woman while in bed..

but throwing her around and overpowering her without already having a relationship established is most likely going to end the sex quickly and then end what you might have had in the future.

It isn't about being a nice guy or a bad guy in bed.. it is about knowing your partner and respecting their boundaries all the while you give them the excitement that they need to stay around.

Whatever that excitement is that keeps them around is different for each woman.. IMO..

How would you know? You posted earlier that you haven't even been kissed in two years. Just because they don't talk to YOU doesn't mean they are waiting for you to read their minds no matter how many Xmen comics you read or how badly you wish you had telepathy.

Had a girlfriend who liked it.. especially the biting. The 'hitting' wasn't punching or anything that violent just some more um.. 'friendly smacking' IFYWIM.

I don't draw blood. More like nibbles. Biting lips is so hot to me. And necks, of course.

Yeah, I like to be hit. Scratched. IDK, it's fun. It gets her aggression out if she is into that type of thing. If not, I can do what she likes. I am adaptable :) I like to be exhausted when I am done with sex.

I'm trying to picture how you hit someone in bed and get aroused by it. Scratched is a bit different.

I'm trying to picture how you hit someone in bed and get aroused by it. Scratched is a bit different.

Oh, I don't hit anyone! I never hit a lady. But she can slap me, like on my chest... That's hot. Not like a power slam or something, just a slap, and calling me a bad boy or something stupid and corny. I like to laugh while humping. :) It's supposed to be fun, right?

• Author

I'm not joking, I know guys who were with women that needed to be punched, or are close to being strangled (hands around kneck) for her to get off.

It's kind of like women with rape fantasies, it's not nearly as rare as you think, i would say it's common, but of course, hushhh... can't let people know about that.

How would you know? You posted earlier that you haven't even been kissed in two years. Just because they don't talk to YOU doesn't mean they are waiting for you to read their minds no matter how many Xmen comics you read or how badly you wish you had telepathy.

You guys really hate on beta around here, huh? o.O

I'm not joking, I know guys who were with women that needed to be punched, or are close to being strangled (hands around kneck) for her to get off.

It's kind of like women with rape fantasies, it's not nearly as rare as you think, i would say it's common, but of course, hushhh... can't let people know about that.

Yeah, they are mentally ill, so what. That's not normal. I like some rough activity, but come on? Having to be strangled to get off or punched ?!

Should be called ragdoll sex! Or super horny sex. Or super testosterone sex.

...but not the only way to have sex, and not always preferable.

i would say it's common, but of course, hushhh... can't let people know about that.

It's not common..

The David Carradine's of the world are not in abundance and I think those types are just screwy in the head..

Sure.. using the power control angle can turn some women on but honestly when I was single and dating if some woman wanted me to strangle her to get off I would walk the eff out the door immediately and never look back.

I've been with a lot of women and not one has ever asked me to draw blood or strangle her and there are too many good women out there that are not messed up to involve myself in crap like that.

• Author
Yeah, they are mentally ill, so what. That's not normal. I like some rough activity, but come on? Having to be strangled to get off or punched ?!

how do you know they are mentally ill? Who are you to judge them? That's what they like. Would you say a homosexual is mentally ill because he wants to have anal sex with another man?

People have their likes. I know women that like being urinated on. Women want to be defecated on, lots of rape fantasies...

GorillaTheater

My wife appreciates the occasional butt-slap or hair-pull. But anything too rough and I'd get some in return. Growing up with 4 brothers, she knows more ways to hurt me than vice-versa.

It doesn't matter ;)

Seriously, if that's where they are in their head (you're a 'nice guy'), IME, bedroom behavior is irrelevant. The image is already there along with the attendant feelings. Oh, the nice guy is being an animal. How fake of him. Yawn. Can I go to sleep now?

Bitter much? :D

• Author
My wife appreciates the occasional butt-slap or hair-pull. But anything too rough and I'd get some in return. Growing up with 4 brothers, she knows more ways to hurt me than vice-versa.

A friend of mine used to date this chick who had such bad daddy issues, that she asked him to shout "you're worthless, that's why I never paid attention to you!!!" while having sex with her. I'm not making this up. She left him for an abusive guy.