First dates. Sex before dinner.....dinner optional

jerseyboy

This thread made me think about the topic

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2498454&posted=1#post2498454

So here is my question

I dated a girl from mid 20's on for a number of years on. After we break up, start dating again.

It was like entering the twighlight zone. Dating had apparently changed in my absence.

First date after break up. Seems normal (good job, career, her own place) At least functional. Im picking her up to go to dinner. Get there, " Hey you ready to go", invites me in, starts kissing on me, ends with a bj. Oh yeah its a first date, we only met on the street and chatted up, so her friends are meeting us at this place and we have to go meet them. No sex. At dinner, think to myself nothing really wrong, but now that Ive talked to ehr and her friends, I really dont like them much lol. Not hate, just ok I dont really feel a connection with these people. But now shes teasing me about having sex when we get back, invites me in when I drop her off. I lamely claim its late, have to get going. Last date.

Ok so Im thinking weird, but just this chick.

Next date, ok this chick is solid, Beautiful, smart funny, some kind of ad exec. I have got this covered now. Were going out to dinner, comedy club...Pick her up, she gets in the car, and she says would you be mad if we didnt go out to dinner/club tonight. Thinking ok she wants to break off the date, it happens. "No Im not mad, it happens, was nice meeting you...? Then shes like " No, I want to stay, just will you think IM horrible (something, may have said slut dont recall) if we just go back to your place. Id just rather really be alone with you, and something along the lines of I havent been with a guy in so long. Thats what we do.

But afterwards Im thinking ok is there something about me. Am I giving off some weird "not good mate material, just a roll in the hay guy until mr right comes along" vibe here?

Make a third date, first two girls are now filling my inbox, and I handle it like any mature male, just dont call them back. This girl and I actually make it to the bar. Where she proceeds to get drunk and starts flashing me. Literally standing at the bar, she unbuttons her jeans while facing me and smiling, then pulls out her underwear so I can see her junk. OMGWTF is happening. So shes drinking away and Im thinking the whole time 'maybe I need to call my ex and try to get back together.And to make it worse Im going to drop her off, and she wont let me. Tells me shes staying with her mom, and her step dad will go ballistic if she shows up at this time, she has to go back with me.WTF. So IM arguing no you cant, Im just going to drop you off, you cannot come back to my place. She starts crying histerically, how she wont be able to get in, and Im asking why would you leave, having no where to go afterwards. Who does that. End up having to take this drunken headcase to my house, Im pissed off as hell, leave her on the couch. Tries to climb in my bed, talking some crap about how she has a pretty gf shed love to have bring in to have sex with us, and Im thinking I cant even get rid of you, why the f'k would I bring in another one just like you.

And so it goes

Is there some memo I missed, Is it a function of age or has society changed that much in just a few years?

And when did it become the norm to start listing your sexual aptitudes with guys youre chatting up somewhere like it was a job interview.

"Well I really enjoy and have been told Im great at (insert sexual act, usually bj), and would really love to show you what I can do."

Thank you Miss, we have your resume, someone will be contacting you after we have finished interviewing all the other girls.

Are you extremely attractive and/or rich, with a good career and good prospects? Girls might be making an extra special effort to snag you if you're a catch; they don't necessarily behave like that with everyone. Also how old were these girls? Some of them become desperate to snare a good man by their late 20s/early 30s and will do pretty much anything to get you to like them. The other alternative is that maybe your taste in women is a bit slutty? Of course, it's difficult to accuse them of slutty behaviour when you also engaged in casual sex with them! You could have said no thanks, I don't have sex on the first date... it seems like you're judging them for having sex with you and conveniently forgetting that you also had sex with them.

WOW. I'm in Jersey, and I don't behave like that. Neither do my friends. You're probably just finding these girls in the wrong places.

• Author
Are you extremely attractive and/or rich, with a good career and good prospects? Girls might be making an extra special effort to snag you if you're a catch; they don't necessarily behave like that with everyone. Also how old were these girls? Some of them become desperate to snare a good man by their late 20s/early 30s and will do pretty much anything to get you to like them. The other alternative is that maybe your taste in women is a bit slutty? Of course, it's difficult to accuse them of slutty behaviour when you also engaged in casual sex with them! You could have said no thanks, I don't have sex on the first date... it seems like you're judging them for having sex with you and conveniently forgetting that you also had sex with them.

That may be part of it, but IM not the only one of my guy friends who experiences this. And it would be lesser true with some of them. Although they bitch about it less lol.

And I wasnt calling anyone names. I dont feel like they are "sluts" Never knew them that well. Although the one girl was a sloppy drunk. I do judge that, its just nasty. Who does that on a first date??

Also I dont date children, so at most its within a 5yr or so age difference.

IM curious as to who else is experiencing this