Haven't heard from him in 2 days.

laurag

Hi, always appreciate the advice on this site. I'll make it short: my boyfriend went to his friend's house for the weekend (it's a holiday here today), he left on Friday, I talked to him that day and on Saturday too. I didn't hear from him on Sunday, texted him at 9 pm telling him I hoped he was okay, a nice message, no psycho ****. Today I haven't heard from him either. I texted him him during the afternoon "hey you alive", no reply, 6 hours later I sent this message "for whatever reason you don't wanna talk to me, as far as I know I didn't do anything to you, I don't know what to think". I called him once or twice but he didn't pick up. We've had this sort of problem before and it always turns out he left his phone somewhere or whatever, but now it's been 24 hours since I messaged him, I don't know what's up, I don't know if this is his way of dumping me. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Where is he? Does he have access to a landline phone, internet? How long have you been together?

It could be a lot of things, he could be avoiding you, he could be playing games, or he could be just treating you like ****. Whatever the excuse there's no reason he couldn't just take a minute to let you know he's alive.

It sounds like not only is he avoiding you, he is making up reasons to break up with you. Be prepared for wild accusations or lame excuses. And stop calling him...dont be so needy.

SoulSearch_CO

Wow. Disagree with the posts about you being needy. Jeebus, guys - chill out.

Anyway - Hmmmmmm. Hard to say. Since you've already texted and called, though - I do say the next step is up to him to contact you. Not sure if you've been "dumped," but I'd say if it hits one week, this could be a goner. :(

ok, taking a chill pill....

I will just point out, when guys are hanging out the amount of crap they give each other when the gf calls them is.... pretty full on. If he answers, he will probably be told on numerous occasions how "pussy wiped" he is and tormented quite a bit. When the lads are together, its just like that..

I will make a strong suggestion, when guys are hanging out togther the most you should do is write a message of something along the lines of "I hope you are having a great time!" and leave it at that. Guys dont sit around talking about their gf's, they sit around drinking, watching football, playing music and beating each other up (in a fun way lol). Simply how guys are, dont take it personal.

For a guy not to call for 2 days when they are hanging out with friends is nothing. Start worrying if it becomes a week.

p.s Let him contact you.

Edited by mushmush

Hmmm well I think it is not good .... Dont call him or text him anymore is my advice

My ex did this and it turns out he was cheating so be careful and keep your eyes wide open!

If he doesn't call and this is his way of breaking up with you, he's a coward.

If he calls you and acts like everything is fine, let him know that something like this is not fine and not to let it happen again. You have to set up boundaries and enforce the consenquences when they are broken. You have to have the bark and the bite.

If he calls you with an excuse and says he's sorry by all means give him a chance to explain himself. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

I agree with some of the things mushmush says about hanging out with the boys. However, everyone I know that has a GF and is hanging out with their boys always seem to disappear for a few minutes here and there to "check in". Sure, he'll catch crap from his boys but it's all in good fun.

I agree with some of the things mushmush says about hanging out with the boys. However, everyone I know that has a GF and is hanging out with their boys always seem to disappear for a few minutes here and there to "check in". Sure, he'll catch crap from his boys but it's all in good fun.

I think i've been single for too long. I forgot that I even did this.

All I can say is, try and not over think things.