Boyfriend ignores texts and phonecalls

ShayBoo

I called my boyfriend twice earlier in the week, once on Sunday and once on Monday. He never answered nor returned my phonecalls. Tuesday was his birthday, so I sent him a text wishing him a Happy Birthday. No response from him still. I know that he is still alive because he logs into his messenger daily. I haven't contacted him since I sent him the birthday wish. He's done this before, and it is always some excuse that he has for not contacting me for days at a time. Is this his way of trying to break things off with me? I'm hurt that he does this and obviously he sees nothing wrong with it.

Thats totally disrespectful, and you shouldnt have to deal with that. There is no excuse for not talking to your gf or returning her calls for days at a time.

Honestly, I kind of get the feeling like he might already have a gf...

I dont want to make it worse for you, but my SO is away from alot, and he started doing stuff similar to these...excuses like "no service", "i forgot myphone", blah blah blah, only to find out he was cheating. I know not everyone cheats, but have this at the back of your mind so if he is cheating you will at least be bumpered...I didn't see it coming, mostly just peeved about the excuses, but now it makes much more sense. Sorry to be the negative on this one :(

Honestly, I don't it as a relationship thing. He's probably cheating on you or need some space. He sounds a jerk for doing that to you and I think you can do better. If he doesn't contact you at least a week or so.. Then you better off to see him and break up because it's not going to work. A good guy, a real man I mean will exactly know what he expects from you and himself.

Hope things will work out eventually, cheers. :)

Unless he changes drastically in his treatment of you, you are better off without him. He is a source of distress for you. Dump him and find someone to have joy with, someone to appreciate you and not take you for granted. It seems he may be taking the cowards way out of the relationship.